• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this just arrived...

zCXgShp.jpg

3eo8bQl.gif

I tried to go back to Mafia 3 and man it's amazing that a single player game has more busy work than an open world mmo-esque game like The Division

like how. why would you do this?

The thing that kept me coming back was the brutal gameplay which feels like a lite Max Payne 3 and the story.

I do wonder what the Mafia III team will do in the next Mafia game in terms of setting. I almost bought Mafia III simply because of its style and look.

I'm really looking forward to the next Mafia and I hope they do one because the post credits scene is kind of nuts.

Half the fun of their Shenmue playthrough for me was their reactions to all the ridiculous voice acting, so I'd be incredibly bummed if they didn't continue with the English VA, personally.

The first game was kind of funny bad, but the second game is not even that. It's looped all the way back around to so bad it's not even funny.

Because deep down he actually knows he is wrong.

That or San Francisco changed him. Dan is forever a marked by his experiences there and will be known as that hippie guy any time he's in the Midwest.

Or Dan has no actual internal logic governing his decision making and just does everything in the moment.

Im relistening to the GOTY 2015 podcasts and Jeff trying to squeeze Mario Maker into all these categories is pretty funny. Brad being dismissive and immediately refuted when it happens, and Austin bringing the HARD FACTS, makes me even more excited for this year's although I'll definitely miss Austin in the deliberations.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Im relistening to the GOTY 2015 podcasts and Jeff trying to squeeze Mario Maker into all these categories is pretty funny. Brad being dismissive and immediately refuted when it happens, and Austin bringing the HARD FACTS, makes me even more excited for this year's although I'll definitely miss Austin in the deliberations.

No hard facts where Invisible Inc is a top 10 game

Xater

I don't know how many more standing around shooting at things VR games I can take. The.onger VR is out the more itjust seems like a bummer.

Speaking of Stardew Valley - does anyone know if there's any rumors about it possibly being ported to Vita? For some reason I have no interest in playing a game like that on my tv but would love it for Vita.

Meneses

Speaking of Stardew Valley - does anyone know if there's any rumors about it possibly being ported to Vita? For some reason I have no interest in playing a game like that on my tv but would love it for Vita.

I think the creator of the game was considering that option at some point in the past, but I don't know if it's still happening. I kinda doubt it, even tho it would be awesome.

The GOTY videos will be a full reenactment of Hamilton. Brad plays Hamilton. Dan is Aaron Burr. Jeff is George Washington. Vinny is Hercules Mulligan.

mhanna49

Neo Member
I'm watching the new vrodeo and when they got to Superhot VR I had to check to make sure I wasn't watching an old video. It seems like they've played it in 2-3 videos already? Probably the last two UPFs at least.

daveo42

Banned
I'm watching the new vrodeo and when they got to Superhot VR I had to check to make sure I wasn't watching an old video. It seems like they've played it in 2-3 videos already? Probably the last two UPFs at least.

Superhot is one of the only games I've seen on VR that I actually want to drop $800 on a headset to play it. I'm still betting it'll (superhot as a whole) make Jeff's top 10 and maybe the GotY list.

VR? No, just 12/9 UPF. They played a new section for this Rodeo too, so people who saw UPF got to see a few more scenarios.

I really hope they add more to Superhot VR. It's so good, but so short. It doesn't seem like it'd be THAT difficult to churn out levels for it. Maybe not worth their time with the VR niche though.

AngryMoth

Watch the latest VRodeo this is the first time I've felt the urge to buy into VR. Sadly a lot of the stuff that interests me isn't on psvr (yet anyway) which is the only option for me since I don't have a good pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom