• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

btN4xdD.png

e: I'll add the extra life stream later, have to do some other stuff now.

Oh my.

In my head canon Brad really wants to do a Extra Life steam for the Kids but each time he gets close he is kicked off a a Jungle all the Way style series of adventures trying to find that once piece of equipment or game he is missing.

This is so weird - every time I try to watch the Jeff Gerstmann home game video it bogs down my computer to the point of making it unusable. As soon as I close the video everything is fine again. And its only that video that's causing a problem. I tried some other videos thinking maybe a setting on my pc changed or something with the GB player changed but every other video is perfectly fine.

Only if its about the 90's rave scene in england

Arnold Schwarzenegger is DJ AK1200 in .. Jungle all the Way

*bwom bwom bwom What is the Matrix? din din din dindindinddddd*

Please don't have stream guests, please don't have stream guests. I become very jealous when Brad spends time on the stream talking to his dota stream friends. I want chat to be the only thing keeping Brad sane. Extra life streams are easy on the streamer and boring to watch if the streamer just talks to "real" people. Thumbs up if agree.

demidar

With a name like Jungle All The Way, it would be an injustice for there not to be a Dota 2 stream.

Or a League of Legends stream >_>

popo

Please don't have stream guests, please don't have stream guests. I become very jealous when Brad spends time on the stream talking to his dota stream friends. I want chat to be the only thing keeping Brad sane. Extra life streams are easy on the streamer and boring to watch if the streamer just talks to "real" people. Thumbs up if agree.

Seek professional help.

kingocfs

Was wondering that.

I got a $15 code to burn and thought about getting a shirt but the only good onces are old shirts they now only have in small. I was wondering if those where small, small or American small aka medium.

Well, the "American medium" I got fits so tight it could easily be labeled an "American small," and that's before the inevitable shrinkage.

An old Tested shirt I got was the same thing. Order a size up.

justjim89

Steam sales have been fucking week since they stopped doing daily deals and flash sales. Ugh. The discounts have gotten a lot less drastic.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I think I've bought one game each in the last two steam sales. They're consistently bad now. I guess that's the price we pay for refunds.

justjim89

I found the old system of "wait don't buy anything in case it goes on super sale later" caustic and unintuitive.

That's certainly true, but the trade off seems to be a big game being 40% off instead of 75% off. I kinda enjoyed refreshing Steam every day to see what the dailies were.

Fucking capitalism is kinda the worst, isn't it?

Zaph

Yeah, I was after the new Sherlock Holmes, and it was actually on sale for a lower amount last weekend (60% off) than the winter sale (50% off).

justjim89

It's 75% off on EU PSN if that helps.

Happy Christmas you lot!

Somehow console sales have gotten better than Steam sales.

That's officially the last straw, 2016. You can take away a bunch of incredible people, you can elect a WWE Hall of Famer to the office of the presidency, and you can even break my heart two days before Christmas, but I will NOT be made jealous of PSN sales damn it!

You all seem very certain that the stream is going to happen

Someone is fuddsin' for a ruddsin'

I still really miss the daily and flash deals in the Steam sale. It made it much more of an event. Now I just log in on the first day, buy my games and don't bother to go back.

I also agree that the discounts seem a lot smaller these days as well.

ArjanN

Seek professional help.

I mean, let's be real, I can't help but think the main appeal of an super long stream like this must be seeing the streamer going into a loopy fugue statue . Even people who are good at doing solo streams usually devolve into mumbly nonsense after like half a day.

Zornack

so do you guys think Uncharted will make the list

Probably not. I'm thinking stardew, inside, overwatch, hitman, doom, titanfall and the witness are locks.

That leaves 3 spots between Uncharted, Thumper, Gears 4, Firewatch, Watch Dogs 2, Superhot, Overcooked, Abzu, Forza Horizon 3, Ratchet & Clank, The Division and Deus Ex.

Eh maybe it will. I think it deserves the spot, just matters how hard Brad and Dan will fight for it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I doubt Deus Ex will appear. I don't think they've mentioned it at all since it launched. The only thing keeping Mankind Divided from being 2016's most forgetable AAA title is that Quantum Break came out

Probably not. I'm thinking stardew, inside, overwatch, hitman, doom, titanfall and the witness are locks.

That leaves 3 spots between Uncharted, Thumper, Gears 4, Firewatch, Watch Dogs 2, Superhot, Overcooked, Abzu, Forza Horizon 3, Ratchet & Clank, The Division and Deus Ex.

Firewatch makes it on the list because they are buddies with the devs
Gears makes it on the list because of Jeff
Superhot makes the list because its rad as fuck.

BOOM.

oti

Banned

Eh maybe it will. I think it deserves the spot, just matters how hard Brad and Dan will fight for it.

Bolded are "lol as if"s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom