• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate they'll probably need to do the PS2 version of Yakuza 1, cause Kiwami aint coming out till much later in the year. This also depends on how soon and when they'll start this feature.

They're not doing it endurance run style, Kiwami's release date probably won't be an issue.

D8UkCTg.png
Oh hell yeah!

At this rate they'll probably need to do the PS2 version of Yakuza 1, cause Kiwami aint coming out till much later in the year. This also depends on how soon and when they'll start this feature.

Possibly. Kiwami is said to be Summer, and who knows how early review copies go out and if they can play it that way.

Worst case they spend that gap playing Shenmue 2.

Wunder

there's too much content

why did you guys asked them for more content

I can't watch 8h of stuff a day

at least tomorrow there is only 1 specialtacular. Think the best stuff has already hit though, with old GS game tapes and hitsmas both being godlike, I can't imagine the others hitting the same highs

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Man, that Old Acquaintance video.
Reminds me of why E3 mattered and how it kinda doesn't now.
Like, if you were to ask 2005 me if I wanted to be in E3, I'd be, "fuck yeah!"
Nowadays, i'd be meh, unless I did get a one on one with a developer.

And that grip that devs had, which led to Jeff's firing is all too telling.

Nowadays, it's all "influencers"

More of the same.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Well, that always coincides with the Super Bowl, which is typically in February (and Super Bowl LI (51) is no different)

We're gonna mix it up this year for a couple of reasons. I don't give a shit about football, and the Super Bowl is so close to my holiday visits home. Gonna have him come out in the spring or summer to spread it out a bit throughout the year.

Joeku

We're gonna mix it up this year for a couple of reasons. I don't give a shit about football, and the Super Bowl is so close to my holiday visits home. Gonna have him come out in the spring or summer to spread it out a bit throughout the year.

Go to bed, man!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
at least tomorrow there is only 1 specialtacular. Think the best stuff has already hit though, with old GS game tapes and hitsmas both being godlike, I can't imagine the others hitting the same highs

We have vinny in vr.

It's only beginning.

Cool. I hope VR is heavily involved. Also, I think (if it's out by the time your dad visits) you should have him play Super Mega Baseball 2 (if it's not out by then, the original is a good alternate). Super Mega Baseball is actually one of my favorite Quick Looks that you and Jeff did, just because of how the game seemingly grew on you both as you played it. Also, there's going to be that retro-mode that hearkens back to Ken Griffey Baseball which will be part of MLB The Show 17. I know you're not all that much of a sports fan, but your dad seems to be a fan of RBI Baseball and similar older NES/SNES game, so he might actually enjoy Super Mega Baseball (1 and 2) and the Retro Mode in MLB 17.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Vinny should receive is very own elusive target. Call him a famous online personality known for making videos on exposing exploits and bugs in games and some game company has put a hit out on him.

Xater

Oh sweet Yakuza. I am jumping in with Yakuza 0 as well.

I have played all of them except for Dead Souls (that game is terrible) and 5 because it only came on PS3 when the PS4 was already out. I could not be more excited to potentially get 3 Yakuza games this year, even if one is a remake.

Xater

Best coast.

Cant wait to try Yakuza 0 next year. The big positive for Persona 5 getting delayed was I didnt have to pick one of the other (and P5 was gonna win)

Didnt Vinny and Jeff say they nearly did a ER for Yakuza 3 years and years ago?

Yup, and that would have been a big mistake. I think it's the weakest in the series. 4 was such a big rebound. That story just moves thanks to all the different protagonists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom