• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I apparently spent $100 on PSN last month because I just received my credits.

Dunno what to do with them now.

Watch Dogs 2 seems like it would be a better game without guns and random murder. But that probably wouldn't sell.

Yeah that does sound cooler. The game still sounds sorta interesting to me but not at $60. I also have an unopened copy of the first game I bought for $5 maybe I should play that first.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Watch Dogs 2 is one of those games where I think "Hey, this looks fun!" when I see other people play it and get bored immediately when I play it myself.

KorrZ

Watch Dogs 2 is one of those games where I think "Hey, this looks fun!" when I see other people play it and get bored immediately when I play it myself.

Yeah. I'm not falling for it with this one. Watch Dogs was one of the most boring open world games I've ever played/ .

Johndoey

Banned
Watch Dogs 2 seems like it would be a better game without guns and random murder. But that probably wouldn't sell.
Yeah even more than a lot of open world games Watch Dogs 2 feels at odds with itself.

"Lovable goofs taking it to the corrupt power structure/ I am the angel of death, fear my mass printed death"
--
That said some of the writing is really working for me, but other times it looks corny as hell.

I think I remember one mission from an Ubisoft open world game in the past 7 years. It's the one where you light up weed with a flame thrower and listen to Skrillex in Far Cry 3.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I love how Jeff set's his stun mines up and uses a taser gun to not kill anybody, then just runs at least one of the stunned guys over and doesn't give a shit

justjim89

Dan is gonna be on The Comedy Button again. His last episode with them was great.

CxWn9cJUAAA4cMr.jpg:large

BearPawB

Banned
Very good looking pizza

that's the most generic looking pizza i have ever seen

I will never understand people who just accept pepperoni as the default topping on a pizza.
Sure, for kids birthday get some cheese, get some pepperoni, everyone is fine.

But as an adult? ugh.

justjim89

I will never understand people who just accept pepperoni as the default topping on a pizza.

But as an adult? ugh.

There's really no need for anything else, besides maybe sausage.

But as an adult? ugh.

You have to look at the cheese

Cheese makes the pizza

and that pizza is damn good, I can tell.

I've heard (probably on a podcast) Greg Miller say Adam Boyes told him the best way to reheat pizza. You put it in a small frypan and cover the slice with aluminum foil. You cook on the stove top for about 5 minutes at high. The pizza cooks in its own oils that seep out as it is reheated. The foil helps evenly reheat the pizza. Wanting to try this to see if Greg (and Adam) were not exaggerating, I gave it a shot. Man, they were not exaggerating! The crispiness of the pizza was light, but the crunch of it was so satisfying. I learned the hard way, though, that you really want to wash away the grease before doing a second slice. If you don't, the second slice burns easily and becomes a charred mess (with most of the pizza stuck to the fry pan).

I fuckin want that Back off man I'm a scientist shirt. Possible?

Indeed! http://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/TeeKOGame/czOI77zYjkeRsRVjPxGtIOLC09MHmWhR/

For posterity sake, here are the ones they did during Extra Life:

http://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/TeeKOGame/M1pHB4qf4WQym4pJNGxnesqi09MPAEg7
http://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/TeeKOGame/kqCA7hrv4WRRjK8vqXTvEJ8v09MPUZDM/
http://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/TeeKOGame/EBfsCYgp8yXmxNAOyBtEHKpO09MPN6g5/

Johndoey

Banned
Why would you ever re-heat pizza? You buy pizza put it on the counter and then eat it the next day.
---
Slash Fiction needs more Giant Bomb play.

Your cold pizza agenda isn't going to fly here friend.

I wan't to see how terrible those shirts look when printed.

Jeff wore one on the Bombcast. Others were posted several pages ago. Jason was very impressed at Jeff's shirt, which is interesting, because during UPF a couple weeks ago, he thought the quality would be awful.

Edit- Maybe it was Rorie that said the quality thing. I don't remember.

robotrock

Banned

But as an adult? ugh.
If you put more than one topping on a pizza you fucked up. Simplicity is key.

giphy14.gif

Remember Dangerous Golf, the over-the-top explodey golf game from the ex-Burnout guys? Well, it's available right now for only $1 as part of a Humble Bundle (you also get Shadow Complex Remastered and Killing Floor at that tier).

https://www.humblebundle.com/unreal-engine-bundle

Pretty decent Bundle.

Nice, totally worth it for that price. I fuck around with it from time to time. It's the perfect "Imma play something short & quick before heading out" type of game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
My favourite is still gorgonzola with Prosciutto.

Tied with cheese and whole garlic gloves. Then you can just spread the gloves with a fork like butter once it's baked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom