• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
People in this community have many a interesting opinion but calling MGR "a bad game" and "trash" is probably the most interesting one.

oti

Banned
O_O
OOd4jUV.png

I kind of want to skip to the last boss now.

Hold on.

All we needed to do to get this feature was throwing Dan into a box and ship him to New York?

🤔

What are the win conditions for Breaking Brad?

Wunder

Thank god Drew went with Easy and Parry Assist. Since he said on a recent bombcast that he hates combos and this feature was/is meant to just be a crazy victory lap of boss fights/cutscenes, I'm totally cool with it.

"Hang on... Is this game awesome??"

Xater

Thank god Drew went with Easy and Parry Assist. Since he said on a recent bombcast that he hates combos and this feature was/is meant to just be a crazy victory lap of boss fights/cutscenes, I'm totally cool with it.

"Hang on... Is this game awesome??"

Obvious from the play time. No way Drew would be able to beat this in normal this fast.

Novocaine

Yeah that's what it looks like, browsing older games on Amazon many of them are still fairly pricey for their age. Picross 3D 2 is another game I'm looking to get.

If you haven't played a Picross game before Pokemon Picross is free on the online shop. It's 2D not 3D but same principal.

mattp

best surprise

mgr is one of the most underappreciated games in a while. i regularly remember konami is konami and we're never getting a sequel(one where platinum would actually have a full dev cycle) and it bums me out SO much

also, i cannot fucking wait to see drew's face during those senator armstrong cutscenes at the end lol

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
best surprise

mgr is one of the most underappreciated games in a while. i regularly remember konami is konami and we're never getting a sequel(one where platinum would actually have a full dev cycle) and it bums me out SO much

also, i cannot fucking wait to see drew's face during those senator armstrong cutscenes at the end lol
It's actually the easiest Metal Gear game to create without Kojima and they have atleast mentioned that they want to keep the IP alive. So yeah, maybe? That or Pachinko.

Hjod

Banned
Another Metal Gear?

Holy shit, I'm watching through the Scanlon series at the moment, I'm up to MGS3.

Nice to know that there is even more content to watch, when the hell am I going to have time.

repeater

Goddammit, I'm gonna have to start my first playthrough of "Rising" now. Seeing new Metal Gear Scanlon #content brings me many warm and melancholy feels.

Mupod

WHAT

I don't want to judge before I watch, but traditionally I find it hard to watch the GB guys play this genre. I'm not some master of cuhrayzee combo videos, it's just that playing a Platinum game by mashing buttons feels like a crime.

Also I never did watch them play MGSV, I always assumed that playthrough would be really long and boring even though I loved the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom