• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning of episode 5.

P
A
U
L

W
H
A
T

THE FUCK

txyFV2l.gif

The Odd Gentlemen just dumped it? Were they already signed to work on it?

There's fan speculation that OG took the money from Homestuck and put it into the King's Quest work. Lots of really weird stuff from Homestuck's creator and the strange transformation of the game suggests something happened to all that money from the KS.

At least the comic is done now.

xanavi

wait WHAT???? Dan and Drew did not just shadow-drop a MGR endurance run on me???

I've never been happier than I am right now.

He's pretty great but just wait until he signs off at the end, then it's amazing.

I said this the other day, but I'll say it again, I hope he's the hire. I know he was probably in town to do Switch stuff for Game Informer, but he fit in so well and he knows Dan quite well.

Teptom

I'm really digging This Is the Run so far. Nice to have shortish episodes and I'm glad they've been putting up multiple episodes a week. Plus, the chemistry between Vinny and Dan has been fantastic.

hamchan

With all the positive vibes of MGr and GBEast being amazing in general, this is the only time I'll say this so:

Dan is great.

There you go.

Hindl

Finally watching Brad's Extra Life stream, and it's heartwarming seeing the gleam in his eye once he starts playing Dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom