• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Switch event feels so long ago now, but there hasn't even been a Bombcast yet. I'm interested in everyone's thoughts given a bit of time to mole it over. I think they'll still be negative on it overall.

BearPawB

Banned
Jeff mentioning this was a more junior position definitely means it's gonna be an unkown person.

Which is good because then we won't get lost in weeks of speculation

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Receipts.gifv
I'm looking for it but it's like a review written for gamespot years prior and someone pulls it up and it's full of run on sentences and poor phrasing structure and the guys evicserate it, but never name names. It was written by either an intern looking for full time work or someone coming in looking for a job. Maybe it's in one of those best of podcasts. I'll have to take a look.

Zaph

UPF is a very WM-era feature, so it makes sense it's better when guests are on. A lot of videos during that time worked because there was so many people in the office who could be on the couch.

Rookhelm

You have to understand Dan grew up on a farm and never caught up on city learnings

Yet still doesn't know why we carve into mountains and collect rocks?

I'd buy that Dan is doing this for a bit if it wasn't for him trying to fry egg shells in college. Also, listening to the stories about his dad, I can see where he gets it.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be the Green Ranger to White Ranger twist all over again.
Live from the GotY deliberations 2017

GNwQ16q.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Remember that time when rorie killed a guy, live on video, and they hid the body, also live on video. That was kinda messed up.

Zaph

Those heady happy hour days

Happy Hour had a lot of poor non-GB parts, but I was mainly talking about all those GB features which brought in people from other sites, the devs, office staff etc. Like these.

UPF would probably be a lot better if they had more people around them to regularly pull in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom