• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

The Last Guardian out-Uncharted Uncharted and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

giphy.gif

oti

Banned
Given the high US price, and factoring in taxes and the weak pound, the UK price could have been worse. When I heard $299, I was expecting £299.

The currencies are crazy at the moment and Nintendo being in Japan but making most of its profits in the West is in a weird position. I do think it's lame we have to pay 330€ instead of just 30€ and with the entire stock being sold out essentially everywhere in Germany, retailers shouldn't have any incentives to lower their prices for launch. But we'll see.

£299 sounds pretty crazy.

Zocano

It's a big mistake to start with 0 :/

They really should go by game release so they see it develop mechanically. Going from 0 to 1 will be super weird. And from what I hear 0 is tied for best next to Yakuza 2.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
So what happened as the end of Contra Run 4? What were they fucking up?

energy zone is a fucked up level. and it's 10x that if you're playing 2 players.

Sure but it looked like they were having control issues.

Converting to PDF is no problem.
Excuse if this has already been answered in the last page.

In Contra when you jump downwards from prone position your character sprite stands up as part of moving through the ground, which made them die from the fire that was still above them.

LiK

It's a big mistake to start with 0 :/

They really should go by game release so they see it develop mechanically. Going from 0 to 1 will be super weird. And from what I hear 0 is tied for best next to Yakuza 2.

Alex said he's ready for it being a bit rough with older games when they get there. Not too bad with Y2. Y1 was so much rougher and they can skip that thanks to Kiwami. Can't wait for them to go into Y3 and wonder why the hostess stuff was missing, lol

LiK

i'm avoiding all the Y0 stuff. going in blind. gonna watch their show after i finish the game or get ahead of them.

tesqui

I think the battery life of the Switch seems fine. I don't personally play games for more than 2 hours at a time anyways.

Mr. F

Banned
I think the battery life of the Switch seems fine. I don't personally play games for more than 2 hours at a time anyways.

There's no indication that the battery will be able to be swapped out, is there? I remember people doing that with the Wii U gamepad but I suppose all of the Switch's guts being in the same body might not allow it space-wise.

tesqui

There's no indication that the battery will be able to be swapped out, is there? I remember people doing that with the Wii U gamepad but I suppose all of the Switch's guts being in the same body might not allow it space-wise.

I don't know for sure, but I thought I heard somewhere that you can't remove battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom