• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Fake Drew?

No, that's Rob Handlery I think.

Peter Brown was in both the NES Classic quick look and also was the guy driving the FFXV quick look. Couple of UPF appearances too?

From what I understand, he rivals Jeff in game collection. Also, he gave Thumper a 9/10. A+ guy.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Welp...

l4ZFMWl.png

Aww no fucking way.

Wait why? I mean I doubt she's coming, but how would this announcement make it less likely?

You think CBS is going to rehire her right after she leaves the company? And she seems to have a plan already and it can't be working for GiantBomb as that job listing hasn't even been up that long.

Man I am pumped after seeing Ranking of Fighters hit the schedule. It has been far too long and those are two really interesting games to look at.

Tagyhag

Man, who does Gamespot have left for video personalities?

Hope everything goes well for whatever Mary does next! Would love to see her on GB but I know that's a pipe dream.

Mr. F

Banned
I love how there's been a fair bit of news and impressions about the Switch along with someone in the room who has played and touched it but Brad keeps interjecting with speculation along the lines of "I think I read a rumour that someone might have heard XYZ" over and over

Zaph

What if GBwest is only hiring a junior because they knew they were getting Mary?

tumblr_mfpq0zOu7H1r9zdybo1_500.gif

She's totally not joining gb

I thought GB was hiring for two positions, only one of which was junior. Did I get that wrong? Anyway, with Danny on the bombcast, it might be a sign that he's poaching Mary for his documentaries.

Meneses

Well, she only said it was her last week working for Gamespot, doesn't mean she's leaving the parent company.

While I would love it if she went over to GB, I really don't see her switching to a similar thing.

Well, she only said it was her last week working for Gamespot, doesn't mean she's leaving the parent company.

While I would love it if she went over to GB, I really don't see her switching to a similar thing.
GameSpot is a sinking ship, so I don't think her leaving necessarily implies a new career direction.

BearPawB

Banned
GameSpot is a sinking ship, so I don't think her leaving necessarily implies a new career direction.

She said it is time for a new dream.
Shes not going to GB.
That would be a very similar dream...lol

Also, that job posting just went up. Those things happen so slow and we all know that.

So yeah, please stop getting your hopes up.

KingKong

I thought GB was hiring for two positions, only one of which was junior. Did I get that wrong? Anyway, with Danny on the bombcast, it might be a sign that he's poaching Mary for his documentaries.

Thats right, theyre hiring two neogaf posters - one member and one junior member

Mr. F

Banned
Shes not going to GB.

Also, that job posting just went up. Those things happen so slow and we all know that.

Wouldn't it be your dream to have a 4 day work week?

Shes not going to GB.

Like I said before, I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought Austin was hired shortly after the listing went up.

I guess this was part of her exciting news she hinted during her stream last night

It would suck if she left the industry all together :/

The reaction I've settled on is hoping she has the best of luck with WHATEVER comes next for her, and if that's GB, even cooler. But if not, still very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom