• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Have they done any video since the 72 hour stream?

Yeah. they stream some games out every Wednesday on Twitch and do the video podcast on Mondays and Friday. It's nowhere near the same level of Waypoint 72 (understandable, as they had a whole team of video producers on that), buuuut, it's not as good as I wish it was. Also, I always miss the fact that they're streaming.

Patrick should move to New York but I cannot blame him for not doing that.

No the listing went up in like December and he didn't come on until June
Crazy. I could have sworn it went up just a week or 2 before it was filled. I thought they were looking for a while, then put up the listing right before the hire was made, but I guess I'm wrong.

Welp...

l4ZFMWl.png

What a surprise, someone leaving Gamespot.

Tubobutts

Crazy. I could have sworn it went up just a week or 2 before it was filled. I thought they were looking for a while, then put up the listing right before the hire was made, but I guess I'm wrong.
I think that happened with Jason and Dan and that was part of the reason people were mad? In addition to the other reasons.

Applebite

I would love to see Mary on GB too, but I have a feeling that the announcement would've been more like "I'm transferring from Gamespot to GB" if that was the case.

robotrock

Banned
"whole process"

ehh
Someone on the podcast let some things slip that kinda indicated it was anything but

Though that could just be me

Yeah, it's just you.
Gamespot seems like it's about a week away from being Peter Brown wearing a GoPro to the flea market.

Also this is legitimately a fantastic idea. have jeff too and just show me the bartering tactics for a copy of panzer dragoon saga

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
When Danny went "Whaaaaa" at something about Dan and the Witness, was that a GOTY Podcast thing? I skipped the one with best moment, so I assume that's where it was if anywhere.

xanavi

That MGR ER was great, I'm glad they chose to play it on easy. They got exactly what they needed out of it and it prevented it from being a slog.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh FFS... The site,s design is so fucking terrible that I just noticed, 3 days later, that the Extra Life stuff from Brad is just not Part 1...

Only part 1 shows up on the front page but when you click on it you can find a Part 2 link in the video notes

Wtf...

robotrock

Banned
Oh FFS... The site,s design is so fucking terrible that I just noticed, 3 days later, that the Extra Life stuff from Brad is just not Part 1...

Only part 1 shows up on the front page but when you click on it you can find a Part 2 link in the video notes

Wtf...

they weren't just gonna dump like 12 brad videos on the front page. they did the same thing with metal gear rising

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I feel like Jeff is really overestimating the 3ds battery life.

It's about the same as what they've listed for the switch without the benefit of usb-c charging.

robotrock

Banned
The Switch battery life stuff that gets me is mainly the 2 and a half to six hour range. that sounds nutty.

but otherwise, i don't find myself playing games in long sessions when I'm out and about without access to a power outlet

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The Switch battery life stuff that gets me is mainly the 2 and a half to six hour range. that sounds nutty.

but otherwise, i don't find myself playing games in long sessions when I'm out and about without access to a power outlet

Makes sense. You're not going to see the same battery drain on a game like zelda compared to, like, puyo puyo tetris or whatever.

Thing that I want to know the most is the standby time because the standby time on the 3DS drives me absolutely nutty.

robotrock

Banned
Makes sense. You're not going to see the same battery drain on a game like zelda compared to, like, puyo puyo tetris or whatever.

Thing that I want to know the most is the standby time because the standby time on the 3DS drives me absolutely nutty.

If i can get 6 hours of puyo puyo tetris out of this thing...oh my god

i would never leave the bathroom

Teddified

I didn't want to say it, but I'm having doubts about Jeff and Jason....what is this science they talk about so much? And why hide it? Something is fishy that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom