• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

CpOrLr3XgAARLb7.png

Meneses

Relieved they didn't announce a Radiant collection, I can save my money because the new Switch Fire Emblem will surely be more anime titty waifu garbage.

Mr. F

Banned
are those torn jeans connected at the front or is there denim growing out of her boots? is this a straight people thing

robotrock

Banned
it is but (T3B spoilers lol)
it's revealed that it is was actually Eve, her 12 year old (!!!) clone-sister, unknowingly inhabiting Aya's body, and the game ends with you killing the real Aya (who has two minutes of screen time)

this game is garbage all around

whaaaat

it's revealed that it is was actually Eve, her 12 year old (!!!) clone-sister, unknowingly inhabiting Aya's body, and the game ends with you killing the real Aya (who has two minutes of screen time)

this game is garbage all around

christ, square really is dead set on ruining anything they had that was any good

I haven't played T3B, but from the parasite eve wikia:

Sometime later, Eve, who is living in Aya Brea's body, walks down a snow filled street of New York City. A taller woman with the same hairstyle and voice as the real Aya walks by and wishes her a happy fourth birthday, but when Eve turns around to look at her, this "Aya" has disappeared. Whether or not this is Aya is left ambiguous.

this could be amazing or super boring. the guy who found the alien played like 2000 hours.

Oh totally. They aren't going to see aliens, so this has the potential to be a pretty boring stream. I'm sure they'll check out planetary landings and such, which could be fun.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
this could be amazing or super boring. the guy who found the alien played like 2000 hours.

Who cares, it's a new feature!
Also as somebody who has always been interested in Elite without really knowing what it exactly is, this is perfect for me

To the people who were talking shit about Portal 2 here a while back:
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Gaben/comments/5olhj4/hi_im_gabe_newell_ama/dck7tgq/

Those people aren't around anymore. They burn in hell right now. Rightfully.

LiK

Oh totally. They aren't going to see aliens, so this has the potential to be a pretty boring stream. I'm sure they'll check out planetary landings and such, which could be fun.

i will laugh so hard if they discover aliens in the first episode.

2000 hours of Rorie stories.

Who cares, it's a new feature!
Also as somebody who has always been interested in Elite without really knowing what it exactly is, this is perfect for me

ok ok, you convinced me.

Salarians

parasite eve the third birthday spoilers
why do you kill aya
a swat team (literally never explained why) swarmed Aya's wedding ceremony and killed her and her fiance (Kyle from PE2). Eve reached out and magically took over her body and killed the swat team (even though she's a 12 year old who has never fired a gun). Eve's soul inhabiting Aya's body destroyed Aya's soul, splitting it into fragments creating time traveling monsters known as twisted. this also caused several people attending the wedding to become human-twisted like hybrids know as "high ones" for some reason. the twisted eventually cause the destruction of Manhattan and the only way to prevent this is to go back in time and permanently kill Aya as Eve in Aya's body

read The Dark Id's let's play sometime, this is only part of this game's incomprehensible plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom