• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Think Dan'll skip over all the interesting stuff in Yakuza? He doesn't really strike me as the type of guy that goes out of his way to do side stuff in games.

LiK

Think Dan'll skip over all the interesting stuff in Yakuza? He doesn't really strike me as the type of guy that goes out of his way to do side stuff in games.

Alex is playing and I think he wants to dig deep into it from his tweets. Dan is just gonna be the coach.

Since I'm assuming at this point the Yakuza series is going to be just Alex and Dan, I wonder if they're doing this because they're legitimately interested in the series or if its because a bunch of guys from NJPW are in the new one.

Teddified

Vinny will have to be there at least to operate the video stuff(unless he taught Alex), I hope he is part of the convo and not just in the control room.

What happens when I finish Yakuza 0? Move on to my PS Plus copy of Yakuza 4? Wait for the Yakuza 1 remake?

I think waiting for the remake and deciding where to go from there would be a good idea. The first game will give you a lot of context for wherever you go after that.

robotrock

Banned
I think waiting for the remake and deciding where to go from there would be a good idea. The first game will give you a lot of context for wherever you go after that.

wait for Yakuza Kiwami. it's the foundation for the rest of the series, imo.

Oh wow, this might come out in the Summer? I'll definitely wait for that then, after I finish 0.
Play Shemnue.

If that remaster happens I'm there day 1. game seems to scratch my deadly premonition itch.

LiK

Oh wow, this might come out in the Summer? I'll definitely wait for that then, after I finish 0.

If that remaster happens I'm there day 1. game seems to scratch my deadly premonition itch.

def worth waiting for. Y1 still holds a special place in my heart.

TraBuch

Banned
Didn't realize Kiwami was coming out this year, thought it was 2018. Guess I was thinking of 6.

On another note, how about localizing Ishin? Huh?!

LiK

Didn't realize Kiwami was coming out this year, thought it was 2018. Guess I was thinking of 6.

fucking wish they would. but it seems all the Japanese history stuff is too much for them to bother with. they consider the localization to be too difficult for non-Japanese audiences to understand.

Ishin and the other samurai game are supposedly really good too.

I've often considered just importing them and using Son of Sparda's guide.

Lunar FC

I don't understand humans sometimes.

Edit: Why must everything I want be such a hassle to get a hold of.

AirPods, Google Pixel, Switch..

God.

zfGhws3.png

Tagyhag

Lol the GB comments of that last MG Rising video.

Armstrong: "Meh, kill all the orphans and the weak"

"I kinda agree with Armstrong's ideals!"

WHAT

robotrock

Banned
Lol the GB comments of that last MG Rising video.

Armstrong: "Meh, kill all the orphans and the weak"

"I kinda agree with Armstrong's ideals!"

WHAT

Yeah I saw that going around when the game came out too. people going like "the crazy thing is, he's absolutely right"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom