• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
hitman-6-artwork-2-e1karxd.jpg

This was rumored to be the concept art for the next Hitman game after Absolution. I wonder what it was like.

Probably awful? Stylistically looks cool though

Dracula vs Hitler just makes me think Hitman 1942 would be a cool game

cyanide pills, ricin-tipped umbrellas, all that cool shit

I genuinely love this idea

Meguro

Banned
Giantbomb....West Playdate on the schedule?
What?
Stealing features since they can't come up with any of their own anymore?:p

Jintor

i'm imagining a hitman/assassin's creed crossover now

actually surprised those games don't reference each other at all i think to my knowledge.

pizzacat

Banned
a swat team (literally never explained why) swarmed Aya's wedding ceremony and killed her and her fiance (Kyle from PE2). Eve reached out and magically took over her body and killed the swat team (even though she's a 12 year old who has never fired a gun). Eve's soul inhabiting Aya's body destroyed Aya's soul, splitting it into fragments creating time traveling monsters known as twisted. this also caused several people attending the wedding to become human-twisted like hybrids know as "high ones" for some reason. the twisted eventually cause the destruction of Manhattan and the only way to prevent this is to go back in time and permanently kill Aya as Eve in Aya's body

read The Dark Id's let's play sometime, this is only part of this game's incomprehensible plot
and then eve and aya switch bodies for eve as aya to kill her aya as eve and then she kills aya as aya amd wakes up stuck in ayas body to walk around a bridge and see an older version of aya (who she is now) say good bye to her

Fuck 3rd birthday

Dany

Banned
4-5 launch games. Free online service until the fall. Why? To hold the massive server load of ALL THOSE SWITCH GAMES? Why is it worth it to Nintendo to finally start charging for online service when there are no online games (except splatoon). A paid smartphone app to use any social-media like functions, outside of the console.

I hope Nintendo isn't stupid enough to charge $50-60 a year for online multiplayer.

Jintor

expect the worst hope for the best don't spend money until a game you want is out and actually requires it

these are the rules of this world

4-5 launch games. Free online service until the fall. Why? To hold the massive server load of ALL THOSE SWITCH GAMES? Why is it worth it to Nintendo to finally start charging for online service when there are no online games (except splatoon). A paid smartphone app to use any social-media like functions, outside of the console.

I hope Nintendo isn't stupid enough to charge $50-60 a year for online multiplayer.

I wouldn't put it past them.

I still can't believe 1 2 Switch is a $50 game.

Xater

*Looks at all the Switch pricing* I wouldn't get my hopes up.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Gurrry

Woke up this morning to my PSN being hacked and someone buying 50 dollars worth of shit and changing my email ID.

Now I have to wait for Sony to wake their asses up so I can call and fix it.

Ughhhhh. WHY!!?!?!

Xater

Woke up this morning to my PSN being hacked and someone buying 50 dollars worth of shit and changing my email ID.

Now I have to wait for Sony to wake their asses up so I can call and fix it.

Ughhhhh. WHY!!?!?!

Should have used two factor authentication.

TraBuch

Banned
Ouch. 3 is literally the worst possible game to start Yakuza. The first third of that game is a horrible, boring mess. No wonder Jeff's never cared about Yakuza.

Yeah 3 is dogshit. Even Dead Souls is better.

Yakuza 4 > 2 > 1 > Dead Souls > 3 is the definitive order for the series.

I need to play 5 soon...

Xater

Ouch. 3 is literally the worst possible game to start Yakuza. The first third of that game is a horrible, boring mess. No wonder Jeff's never cared about Yakuza.

Yup it's the only one he played and everyone said it's a horrible way to start. I love the series and I think it's the worst one. 4 fixed so much of what 3 did wrong. The pacing in that game is awesome and the new characters are cool.

Yeah 3 is dogshit. Even Dead Souls is better.

Yakuza 4 > 2 > 1 > Dead Souls > 3 is the definitive order for the series.

I need to play 5 soon...

If you want to count Dead Souls that is still the worst. That be isn't even fun to play.

Gurrry

Should have used two factor authentication.

No doubt. Didnt even know they had it.

As soon as I get this fixed, im doing it.

Shit, I may even ask for 3 step verification.

Its crazy that this happens so much on PSN though. I feel like every week I see a post about someone getting their shit stolen. Unfortunately, this time its me.

Xater

No doubt. Didnt even know they had it.

As soon as I get this fixed, im doing it.

Shit, I may even ask for 3 step verification.

Its crazy that this happens so much on PSN though. I feel like every week I see a post about someone getting their shit stolen. Unfortunately, this time its me.

It's always the platform that is most popular that is the most vulnerable. It's just a bigger target.

Yeah they have introduced two factor authentication sometime last year. Definitely use it once it's sorted out.

It's a bad game to play but the story is enjoyable enough. Better than 3. Fuck that orphanage.
But yeah both are bad.

I get what they were going for with the orphanage part, but it was just way too drawn out. The second d half of the game is actually fine. I don't remember having to deal with the orphanage anymore then.

Mupod

After Mary played it on UPF I came real close to being in on Yakuza 0. Games are so expensive in Canada right now I never buy anything I don't have preordered with a discount, but I'm thinking I'll get an Amazon Prime trial for Yakuza and Nioh.

I loved the QL of 5 a while back and I actually got the game for free on PS+, but I wasn't sure I wanted to jump in with that one.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jeff and brd seem to really dig Yakuza 0.

I can see how they would love some 80s gangster shit. The game is seriously on point with the style and fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom