• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they carry on remaking the Yakuza games, or even just re-releasing them. I've only played 3 and 4 so I'd love to be able to play through the entire series on PS4 (or even better, PC)

danm999

Lets say you're on the non-strikers end so you're not facing the bowl. Your partner at the other end hits the ball and calls for a run. You start running but then you see your partner hasn't moved at all and has basically stranded you in no man's land in the middle of the pitch. The fielders throw the ball back to your end and knock the bails off your wicket. You have now gotten out without having faced that ball. The other team's fielders sledge you mercilessly for this feat as you walk off the field. Your partner on the other end later says "oh nah man I totally called no run you just didn't hear me." You then play Basketball next year instead.

Bravo 10/10.

repeater

I just got a Phising warning and Chrome now tells me Neogaf is "harmful". Is this just me?
Huh, I usually only get that while browsing this thread during the weekend..

All kidding aside, I think I got some warnings a month ago or so -- I think it was linked to some specific ads (which were subsequently removed) and was widely discussed in other parts of the forum?

repeater

Rorie is just talking right out of his ass when saying that Privateer had multiplayer, right? :| Right?

EDIT: Welp, corrected on stream. I thought so, Privateer was a fucking DOS exclusive game.. :p

Mr. F

Banned
I rewinded to the beginning of the stream - does Drew do a VR head check at some point? If not, someone get Rorie on that

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite loving Titanfall 2 for a month or so, I really fell off and coming back didn't really do that much for me. Where as I've put hundreds of hours into OW.

GB made the right choice.

repeater

Rorie streaming Dragon's Dogma?

Guys, a realisation has just started to hit me.. Has.. has Dan leaving GB West turned out to be the catalyst for the greatest blessing possible?
Rorie unleashed

Wunder

Rorie streaming Dragon's Dogma?

Guys, a realisation has just started to hit me.. Has.. has Dan leaving GB West turned out to be the catalyst for the greatest blessing possible?
Rorie unleashed

Yessss in before he does a Nighthold raid on UPF

MSH is so damn good, I go back and forth between that and MvC1 for best Capcom Marvel game. Super's names popping up if you end a match with them needs to make a comeback.

Curufinwe

Who, Dan and Alex? Vinny already played it.

Visual Novels don't make for good videos anyway, not when they are all about reading text.

I'm pretty sure Vinny only watched 999. They took the puzzles out of the mobile version.

And Dan having played Shenmue didn't stop them ERing it.

I'm pretty sure Vinny only watched 999. They took the puzzles out of the mobile version.
He still knows the story in a game that is all about the story. You wouldn't want him in the room trying to talk around how he knows everything already. And 999 still wouldn't be a good game to watch, especially as these guys can never focus on text when they are on camera and that's the majority of the game.
And Dan having played Shenmue didn't stop them ERing it.
He played it over a decade before and barely remembered anything. And wasn't the guy with the controller in his hands.

It's the little moments that bring me joy.

HGNN0tB.png

Zocano

Ouch. 3 is literally the worst possible game to start Yakuza. The first third of that game is a horrible, boring mess. No wonder Jeff's never cared about Yakuza.

Yakuza 3 was my first Yakuza and I still really liked ):

I didn't mind the Orphanage stuff and it was just character building for Kiryu. I don't have a frame of reference for what was new and what wasn't in 3 vs 1 and 2 but I still loved all the goofy extra shit and the REVELAITONS were beautiful.

Not to mention it still has

THE

BEST

MUSIC

jambo

Can't wait for the new AFL game, really hope Jeff and Danny do a QL.

Now you can see what the Aussies play in the winter.

z8EA9aH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom