• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Yesssssss. Hopefully Dan will realize that Adventure Games are the GOAT Genre.

Sy1JL.png

Ashby

Which of these should I watch tonight:

GBW Playdate: Elite: Dangerous (01/19/2017)

Ranking of Fighters 0007: Marvel Super Heroes & Street Fighter X Tekken

Quick Look: Yakuza 0

A club where you pay for non-sexual female companionship while you get drunk.

Explained.

What? Why would you pay to talk to ladies? They don't even do weiner stuff? Are the panty vending machines real or is that an internet thing? Hey why do Asian people still use chopsticks when forks are, like, objectively easier? They say you shouldn't eat raw meat so how come raw fish is okay? Do Japanese people still think Okami is real?

What? Why would you pay to talk to ladies? They don't even do weiner stuff? Are the panty vending machines real or is that an internet thing? Hey why do Asian people still use chopsticks when forks are, like, objectively easier? They say you shouldn't eat raw meat so how come raw fish is okay? Do Japanese people still think Okami is real?

see that fork one is a good question though

You know, Dan has been to Japan before. I know he's oblivious to a lot of things, but its not like he's completely clueless.

Also, I've personally seen a panty gacha machine in Japan.

Jintor

I was going to say forks are bad at rice but then I thought about chopsticks and rice

They make it work somehow I guess

I think east asians have it right with just shovelling the rice directly into your stupid mouth from the little rice bowls

any further distance between rice and mouth is just asking for a mess tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom