• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

do people still say whiskey on the rocks when ordering? Will I get weird looks if I say whiskey with ice?
I order mine "with one ice cube please". Need to be specific because some bartenders like to lose their mind and fill the tumbler if you just say with ice or on the rocks.

Mupod

I'm playing Revengeance "along" with the Scanlon series -- my first playthrough -- and that game is AWESOME. It's really great to see Drew and Dan having so much fun with it, especially after Metal Gear Scanlon V tested their patience to the limits.

Well I hope you enjoy the first 15 minutes of Episode 1!

I hope you're taking your time with it. There's a ton of goofy codecs and there's a lot to dive into with the weapons and movelists that Drew doesn't touch. For example Defensive Offense is the game's 'dodge' even if it's not totally obvious. VR missions are pretty cool too and the Sam DLC is amazing on top of adding context to certain story events...Wolf DLC is ok.

I'm really glad I did hard mode my first time through, but I've got lots of experience with the genre. One of the most memorable final bosses of all time. I can't imagine what it'd be like to see those final cutscenes right now, Drew's reaction in particular was everything I hoped for.

LiK

Yea, one thing they totally missed out on were all the codec stuff cuz the game doesn't force you to listen to a majority of them. Thankfully, there are Youtube videos for most of them he can check out.

Jintor

The codecs are really good in rising. I particularly like doctors, but Sunny's are good too for the five minutes or so you can access them.

Also, bladewolf rocks

popo

This is the Run is a good idea. They can pretty much play the same game forever and never beat it and people will still watch it.

Depends. As long as they continue to make progress - even if it is incremental - I will watch. If they end up beating their head against one part for multiple runs I would be out. Kinda like Brad on those Bloodborne bosses. Got a bit boring.

LiK

Depends. As long as they continue to make progress - even if it is incremental - I will watch. If they end up beating their head against one part for multiple runs I would be out. Kinda like Brad on those Bloodborne bosses. Got a bit boring.

i quit after ep 3. Just gonna wait for them to actually beat it.

My youtube app upgraded on my PS4 yesterday and now supports PSVR, on my pro some of the 4k 360 videos are suprising great quality in the headset better than any of the shitton of VR Video player apps that are on PSN

V0NOCn8.jpg

I'm in.

It's not about Contra, it's about watching Dan nearly have a heart attack every 10 seconds.

You don't watch it for the game, you watch it for the banter!

Yup, there are great moments sprinkled throughout. The only way to appreciate the madness is to watch it all.

Guys... my new boss officially starts working in about 1.5 hours... I don't think I'm going to like working for him for at least the next 4 years :(

Off topic... just wanted to vent a bit

Guys... my new boss officially starts working in about 1.5 hours... I don't think I'm going to like working for him for at least the next 4 years :(

Off topic... just wanted to vent a bit

Having a lousy boss is the pits. Sorry you've got to deal with that mate. Is there anyway you think you could improve the relationship? Otherwise maybe start looking for alternate job positions. No job is worth being miserable for 4 years!

Having a lousy boss is the pits. Sorry you've got to deal with that mate. Is there anyway you think you could improve the relationship? Otherwise maybe start looking for alternate job positions. No job is worth being miserable for 4 years!

Well... unfortunately my new boss is Trump... I'm a federal employee :/

Don't worry, we'll all be dead by then

My new boss will help us along!!!

Meguro

Banned
Hey y'all, I just played 3 hours of Yakuza 0.
It's really friggin good.
I hope I can always stay just ahead of GBeast's playthrough so that I can watch as the episodes come out.

FluxWaveZ

I'd kinda be sad to see any P5 ER outcome that wasn't Jeff + Vinny, to be honest. I might prefer just a cross-state "Endurance Look" with the two of them than an ER with different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom