• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Video of Bombcast this week is much better. When Jeff was describing certain things about the Switch with gestures, it made it easier to follow.

LiK

I think Dan and Alex will have a swell time with Yakuza...

Though idk how Dan is going to about the heavy narrative I've seen so far in 0.

The cutscenes are very good. I think if he can handle the MGS cutscenes, this should be fine for him. The wackiness will keep him onboard.

Is there going to be a separate thread for the Yakuza playthrough, along with a dedicated contingent of Yakuza authorities to lay out how they're playing it wrong?

Lunar FC

I think Drew has kind of a poor memory.

Edit: Has anybody played FFlX on phones? It's the only FF ive ever played and I wanna play it again when my Pixel arrives.

9oQytnu.gif

repeater

I'm playing Revengeance "along" with the Scanlon series -- my first playthrough -- and that game is AWESOME. It's really great to see Drew and Dan having so much fun with it, especially after Metal Gear Scanlon V tested their patience to the limits.

I'm gonna quit watching the playthrough the moment Dan asks "is this hanime?"
Well I hope you enjoy the first 15 minutes of Episode 1!

The way his eyes light up, he chuckles to him self, thinks about saying something for a while, then says it.

Everyone ignores him.

Drew''s life is suffering.

As time has gone on I've gone back to old podcasts only to hear so many Drew jokes go completely unheard. The dude is so masterful at puns and his execution is uncanny but it's like everyone isn't on his level. Man...

Has anyone else had the issue with the new video player where the audio suddenly desyncs to repeat everything from a point a few minutes earlier, while the visuals continue unaffected?

I have reported the bug in the appropriate thread on GB bug reporting forum.

As time has gone on I've gone back to old podcasts only to hear so many Drew jokes go completely unheard. The dude is so masterful at puns and his execution is uncanny but it's like everyone isn't on his level. Man...

I had to pause a MGR video because I was laughing too hard at a joke Dan didn't even notice.

LiK

This is the Run is a good idea. They can pretty much play the same game forever and never beat it and people will still watch it.

Scizzy

Drew has been on fire lately. When someone wondered on the Bombcast what would happen if Mario jumped on the head of a real person and he exclaimed "THEY DIE???!?!!!," I was rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom