• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I dunno. I didn't notice any drop in quality.

Sweet, I should be watching it soon.

The book is strange. I'm 2/3 through it and basically nothing has really happened. It's also nothing like the show at all beside characters.

He was asking for sci-fi stuff so I was recommending stuff more in that direction.

But is alternate history really sci-fi?

Inside joke for book readers.

derFeef

I think The Man In The High Castle is not very good. No idea why so many like it.

There's so much premium content but I'm still trying to wrap up the Persona 4 ER

I am constantly debating between watching that and playing it myself. It's supposed to be around 70 hours, no?

LiK

I am constantly debating between watching that and playing it myself. It's supposed to be around 70 hours, no?

Play it. Besides, they played vanilla and it's missing so much content in P4G. I watched it after I beat P4G. Trust me bro.

derFeef

Play it. Besides, they played vanilla and it's missing so much content in P4G. I watched it after I beat P4G. Trust me bro.

I bought it thanks to the january sale. I am just not sure if it's my kind of game at all but one day I will know.

Hindl

I think The Man In The High Castle is not very good. No idea why so many like it.

I'd definitely play it first it's worth playing. Or play it along with them

Persona 4 doesn't have the strongest opening, and ordinary I'm not one to do the "you have to play x hours before it gets good" thing, but it's worth sticking with. Not the biggest JRPG guy myself and I consider Persona 4 Golden and Chrono Trigger to be my two favorites.

Went and saw La La Land, swell film. Whiplash is the better film though overall. Now, time to wait for Blue Bombin to get archived so I could watch and save UPF for tomorrow as usual.

Went and saw La La Land, swell film. Whiplash is the better film though overall. Now, time to wait for Blue Bombin to get archived so I could watch and save UPF for tomorrow as usual.

Why do you like to save UPF? For me, it being live is really the only thing that makes it watchable. That and Rorie/Mary.

Why do you like to save UPF? For me, it being live is really the only thing that makes it watchable. That and Rorie/Mary.

I like to watch it when I have my lunch. It's better than watching it live at 11PM my time where I live at the moment. Back when I was in Kuwait it was even worse, 2AM lol. I still enjoy UPF mostly for just kicking back and relaxing on a weekend "with" the duders, that's how I always viewed it.

derFeef

I like to watch it when I have my lunch. It's better than watching it live at 11PM my time where I live at the moment. Back when I was in Kuwait it was even worse, 2AM lol. I still enjoy UPF mostly for just kicking back and relaxing on a weekend "with" the duders, that's how I always viewed it.

Same! I stopped my live watchings since I have private life now, heh.

Content overload. Austin plays Hitman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEz4XVgGUVM

Wrong thread, no hipsters here.

Wunder

me too, do you take off your pants when you watch it as well

Ah yeah, gotcha. I'm generally in bed by 11 so I wouldn't watch it live either in that case.

UPF works great as a background stream for me, it starts right when I get home from work on Friday and helps fill in that couple hours where I need to unwind from the week before I go out and do anything

TraBuch

Banned
Sweet, I should be watching it soon.

You might feel totally different than me, I dunno. Unless a show takes a massive shit like Heroes or Nip/Tuck, I generally don't notice if one season is slightly worse than another. Like, I love Breaking Bad and The Wire and Deadwood, but I couldn't tell you what my favorite or most disliked seasons of those shows are. Well, except for The Wire I guess. Season 5 is clearly the worst.

me too, do you take off your pants when you watch it as well

sssvclnv.gif

Ah yeah, gotcha. I'm generally in bed by 11 so I wouldn't watch it live either in that case.

I go to bed late so I'm able to watch it live but I'd rather save it so I have something GB related to watch the next day since I'm usually up to date on everything they put out.

justjim89

Completely off-topic, but I'm auditioning tomorrow for a chance to get on The Voice. Been trying to keep calm about it and not get worked up, catching up on all the content today. But I'm nervous as fuck.

Scizzy

These Beastcast movie discussions sure are unique. One guy who knows a lot about movies, one guy who knows an average amount about movies, one guy who knows everything about two dozen movies and nothing about any other, and one guy who apparently watches all the movies and retains nothing about them.

Also, The Untouchables has to come up in any discussion of Kevin Costner, though Alex's implied dismissal of Dances with Wolves was welcome. Also, he is completely right about Birdman, which I found dreadful.

Tubobutts

Completely off-topic, but I'm auditioning tomorrow for a chance to get on The Voice. Been trying to keep calm about it and not get worked up, catching up on all the content today. But I'm nervous as fuck.
It's a good thing our role playing games keep dying in case you get too famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom