• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Completely off-topic, but I'm auditioning tomorrow for a chance to get on The Voice. Been trying to keep calm about it and not get worked up, catching up on all the content today. But I'm nervous as fuck.

Are you singing about GiantBomb or this thread?

(Good luck, try to enjoy it)

Scizzy

Completely off-topic, but I'm auditioning tomorrow for a chance to get on The Voice. Been trying to keep calm about it and not get worked up, catching up on all the content today. But I'm nervous as fuck.

Secretly record Dan's Christmas Rock Band renditions and lip sync to them on live TV. You will become famous!

seriously, good luck!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
XCOM2 was great!

That long war mod is way, way beyond me though

I don't like it at all, and I love XCOM 2. I just have no fun with it cause it seems to be drowning me with enemies which doesn't feel rewarding or challenging, just unbalanced. I guess it's meant for the real hardcore fanbase and I'm not part of that niche. I actually think a GB Xcom 2 feature could be either fun or incredibly boring (probably boring).

justjim89

Thanks, y'all. Two rounds of auditions with producers before I qualify to get on the TV auditions, and I'm fully expecting to just sing a verse and a chorus and get told no thanks, but it's crazy to imagine what if it works out. If I get on TV, which wouldn't be til April anyhow, I'll definitely try and sneak one of my GB shirts on.

Here's my shitty quality bedroom singing, if you're interested.

Good for Rorie, new laptop feel is a good feel.

Ashby

Thanks, y'all. Two rounds of auditions with producers before I qualify to get on the TV auditions, and I'm fully expecting to just sing a verse and a chorus and get told no thanks, but it's crazy to imagine what if it works out. If I get on TV, which wouldn't be til April anyhow, I'll definitely try and sneak one of my GB shirts on.

Here's my shitty quality bedroom singing, if you're interested.

Good for Rorie, new laptop feel is a good feel.
You're much better looking than your posting led me to believe so good on ya bud

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea how someone can remember movies like Alex. Like, I don't even think actors that were in those movies could give you a timeline and synopsis for all Fast & Furious titles.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I have no idea how someone can remember movies like Alex. Like, I don't even think actors that were in those movies could give you a timeline and synopsis for all Fast & Furious titles.

I imagine it's something he picked up from Big 12 accredited film expert Dan Ryckert. That much knowledge rubs off quick, so quickly that it makes you think Alex has been a movie buff for years.

robotrock

Banned
This UPF is legitimately great so far! hope no one launches a video game and it's just this.

Giant Bomb is at its best when they are just watching videos. rip game tapes

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Giant bomb should really lean into that reaction videos youtube demographic and spice it up with some Japanese Tv-show editing.

This UPF is legitimately great so far! hope no one launches a video game and it's just this.

Giant Bomb is at its best when they are just watching videos. rip game tapes

Drew brought clips. Brad is gonna ruin it with games.
Jz039wCh.png

Early lesson of mechanical keyboards is that there are many different types and getting the wrong kind is potentially worse than just using a non-mechanical keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom