• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
So Chris Watters has been teasing Mary Kish with Majora's Mask time things everyday since she announced that she was leaving GS... So.... I guess she's going to Ubisoft too.

Unprofessional Fridays: 01/20/2017
2914065-js.jpg

Drew goes full Japan, Jason combos up, Jeff bounces around, and Brad can't catch a break

Maybe Alex struggling with MM2 one of the easier of the series despite having played it a ton over the years should have been a sign that Blue Bombin would be a real challenge for him.

There's Dan backlash?

Pretty much most of the best features originated from Dan.

That's arguably the whole issue. Dan is responsible for / part of basically all the content worth watching these days, which means everyone's getting extremely well acquainted with all his idiosyncracies

FluxWaveZ

This HAS to be intentional, right? It's exactly the kind of thing Dan would do. It reminds me of when he kept offering stuff to Austin on the E3 live streams.

No one at GB has that level of mastermind in them.

It's more like a window into how people will mostly react the same way to the same situations, if they forgot about previous events.

kvothe

"So is that the same link as in ocarina?"

"Is that a real instrument??"

"Why doesn't he have a tunic?"

"Is Zelda the same Zelda or a new Zelda? Do they do the reincarnation thing?"

"Are hylians - that's how you say that, right? Hylians not hillians? Are they supposed to be elves with the pointy ear things? Is there a difference?"

"So you know how people say every game is connected? Is that a real thing by Nintendo or just a dumb Internet thing?"

*tangent on terminator series/multiple timelines*

"Is time travel actually possible or is it just a cool movie thing?"

I actually thought this was real. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom