• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/822942765453455360

C2uuFPVUUAEhAic.jpg:small

Patrick Klepek ‏@patrickklepek 2m2 minutes ago
@bradshoemaker wow only 11 of 12 huh

Mr. F

Banned
Premium feature where they run through the launch lineups of every console ever chronologically from the beginning of video games. And they call it Launch Date. And in VRodeo style every video opens with them talking food for 5 mins and formally inviting each other and us to a launch date.

y/n?

does this count as fan fiction oh god

Salarians

Premium feature where they run through the launch lineups of every console ever chronologically from the beginning of video games. And they call it Launch Date. And in VRodeo style every video opens with them talking food for 5 mins and formally inviting each other and us to a launch date.

y/n?

only if it ends with the lights turning off and someone asking "wanna make out?"

oti

Banned
128gb micro sdxc cards cost $40. Bundle one of those with every switch and sell the thing at a loss or get rid of the IR sensor and motion gimicks that will be used in 1% of games developed for that thing and continue to sell for a profit.

I don't know what the perfect solution is but selling a device with less than 32GB of storage when the flagship launch title takes up 13 GB is just another case of moving the cost along to the consumer.

Hey man, I'm sure Nintendo would love to hear your free business advice. Maybe you should send it to them.

This Micro-SD solution is the perfect solution under these circumstances.

Catvoca

Banned

y/n?

That's a great idea for a feature.

Volotaire

No, that's an old woman in a wheelchair.
Edit: Beaten by Piston

What's wrong with the save system in OoT? Isn't it the same as all modern Zeldas? Unless you mean MM, in which case yeah it's kinda fucked.

When you are Young Link, you start at Link's House in Kokiri Forest whenever saving outside a dungeon. Inside a dungeon is OK but it's not exactly idea since you start at the beginning of the dungeon.

As Adult Link, saving anywhere except in dungeons starts you at
The Temple of Time

It's a terrible system until you get access to the shortcuts that alleviate some of the problems.

SS is better about this with its checkpoint system. However, I cannot wait for BOTW with its manual saving system.

tesqui

y/n?

I'd watch the heck out of that.

Anything involving video game history is always entertaining to me.

Strax

y/n?

086RCgq.gif

Megasoum

Banned
I just bought a Free To Play real money currency for the first time (Doubloons in World of Warships)... I am officialy part of the problem.

justjim89

I ought to put the Kirby's Epic Yarn QL under a glass case and mark it "In case of extreme disappointment or sadness, please break glass."

Anjin M

That can be a slippery slope, but if you have some self control there's nothing wrong with that.
I've been thinking about buying some death metals in Let It Die. I kind of feel bad that I've enjoyed that game so much with spending any money on it.

This thread is a mess.

Blue bombin' was awesome, really enjoyed it! Alex did really well the second half of that stream.

Which Mega Man do you guys think is the best? 3 is definitely my favorite. Still remember getting it for my birthday as a kid, played it so many times haha

i love dan. bad joke. sorry.
I've seen people make that comparison for real and overreacted. I need to reign it in a bit.

Blue bombin' was awesome, really enjoyed it! Alex did really well the second half of that stream.

Which Mega Man do you guys think is the best? 3 is definitely my favorite. Still remember getting it for my birthday as a kid, played it so many times haha
3 has always been my favorite, though I'd always had a soft spot for 4.

I'd like to see a GBEast Planet Coaster series. What would such a feature be called?

Man, LocoRoco is great! Having the digital version, I'm able to download it to Vita. Such a shame they never made a proper Vita one, taking advantage of the gyroscopes. Can't wait for the PS4 version.

I'd like to see more Planet Coaster too.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm sure the end goal is for GB and GS to merge with GS being more the editorial side and GB being the personality-driven side.

We all know it's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom