• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameSpot is going to continue to limp along on its Google ranking and move more and more to a click bait listicle website. Once AI have gotten good enough to create click bait articles they won't even need anything more than a skeleton crew for it.

I don't like any of the Mega Men

and this is the best Bomberman game

S2gejty.jpg

I like that game but come on man nobody's falling for that shit

any variant of Bomberman 94 (the PC Engine version, Super Bomberman 3, or Mega Bomberman) is an acceptable answer

There was a person at my work holiday party that looked identical to Vinny. I had to do a triple take.

I once saw someone who looked somewhat like Jeff eating at my local McDonald's (in Maryland). When I got a better look, it was obviously not him. The next time I went, the guy was working behind the counter.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Beastcast Quantum Physics talk is making me crazy again.

Yes it's provable via real life experiments and technology. Real life technology that was even listed in the email they read. You can even make a provable experiment yourself at home for cheap, with a laser pointer, tin foil, wire, and polarized film.

http://www.arturekert.org/miscellaneous/quantum-eraser.pdf

GAH. They need to stop talking about this before my head explodes from frustration.

Honestly, i did try to do it myself, but got annoyed and gave up when it wasn't working for whatever reason. Probably my laser pointer or double slit wasn't quite right. In anycase the experiment is still real and reproducable.

hwy_61

Banned
I really enjoyed that Japan segment...can we get a kickstarter going for the entire crew to go to Japan. I would like to see video of Jeff being Jeff in Japan.

Ketch

Beastcast Quantum Physics talk is making me crazy again.

Yes it's provable via real life experiments and technology. Real life technology that was even listed in the email they read. You can even make a provable experiment yourself at home for cheap, with a laser pointer, tin foil, wire, and polarized film.

http://www.arturekert.org/miscellaneous/quantum-eraser.pdf

GAH. They need to stop talking about this before my head explodes from frustration.

Honestly, i did try to do it myself, but got annoyed and gave up when it wasn't working for whatever reason. Probably my laser pointer or double slit wasn't quite right. In anycase the experiment is still real and reproducable.

Prove it.

Science man.

GBeast only deals in facts. Why should we believe you when the bombers have literally never been wrong about anything before ever. Facts.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Prove it.

Science man.

GBeast only deals in facts. Why should we believe you when the bombers have literally never been wrong about anything before ever. Facts.

Nooooooo.

Damn it all.

Megasoum

Banned
I made a "Q1 2017 Nintendo Backlog" list that includes both Galaxy games, but I'm still working through Super Mario RPG. Might start Galaxy soon either way.

I've been thinking about buying SMRPG on the WiiU so that can play in bed before going to sleep but I dunno... It's one of those games where I've played the first couple of hours dozens of times but only once the back 3/4 (I actually never finished it... I think I got to the giant sword fight and gave up back in the days).

Edit: OMG THOSE CLOUD SUIT PLATFORMS ARE SO FLUFFY AND CUTE IN HD

Megasoum

Banned
I've beeen getting a ton of hitching in Mario galaxy in dolphin. Need a new pc ._.

Make sure to use DX12 if you're on Windows 10, it helped a ton for me.

Or Vulkan if you're using one of the recent dev builds.

The game is very CPU intensive (much more than GPU) and it's running mostly ok on my machine if I don't crank up the settings crazy high and I only have an i5-4670k

Phediuk

7/17/2008 Bombcast

Cancelled game alert! The crew are very pumped by what they saw of The Agency at SOE's E3 booth. They think it could really advance MMO games by moving it away from Everquest-style RPG tropes. They have almost nothing but positive things to say about the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Agency:_Covert_Ops

Canned when Sony shuttered SOE back in 2011.

Also, there's this exchange:

Brad: "I think the private instancing of the missions is in service to the mechanics of the missions, like the, the goals and the objectives and the sample mission they showed is seen to be finely-tuned for x number of players."
Jeff: "And that is totally fine. I think that is probably the right way to go with that game, unless they charge for it, in which case I give it the big middle finger and go play Alpha Protocol twice."

Catching up on This Is The Run. Two things:

1. If you don't know, Wikipedia has a language option called "Simple English." It is primarily designed for children or ESL learners, but you shouldn't be ashamed of using it. It can be useful for anyone in understanding complicated concepts. For example, here is the Simple English entry for Schrodinger's Cat: https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

2. I would love to see Dan's reaction to the half A press video.

Phediuk

7/17/2008 Bombcast

Remember when FEAR 2's title was just "Project Origin" because Activision owned the FEAR name? Monolith held a contest to name the game and everything.

I completely forgot about that. Warner Bros. actually ended up buying back the FEAR trademark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom