• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

neshcom

Banned
WHOA. Wait, did they finish Rising?! I saw part 1 and only just saw the episodes are posted in reverse order on the main feed. Goodbye, tonight~

Someone uploaded the part of Metal Gear Scanlan Rising that mattered to youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6S-eabDsc0

Drews face is so good.

While I do love Revengence I do kinda wish we got the original MGS Rising by Kojima Productions.

To this day I wonder what hole Konami put that guy that Kojima introduced at that one E3 as the game director into. Dude vanished of the face of the earth and I never found a trace from him looking online.

jaina

Premium feature where they run through the launch lineups of every console ever chronologically from the beginning of video games. And they call it Launch Date. And in VRodeo style every video opens with them talking food for 5 mins and formally inviting each other and us to a launch date.

y/n?

does this count as fan fiction oh god

Cool idea, but would you do US launch or JPN launch?

Trying to show someone the parts when Dan does his 90's kid commercial version of Raiden from the Rising series and I can't find it.

Anyone know which episode he does that?

gGhdxTF.png

tfw you find out the Top Man revelation

Jintor

i really like blood money's storyline because even though it involves clone assassins and killing the vice president of the usa to protect the actual president of the usa, it still somehow manages to have all these cool standalone missions that are still linked together with some dumb thread

Hitman absolutions story is pretty insane.

Does hitman have a consistent canon? How the heck was hitman 2016 set after that?

I want to say it's a prequel. IO kept describing 47 as at his peak, in the thick of being a contract killer.

I played most of the Hitman and Splinter Cell games and barely know anything about the overarching stories.

Joeku

I want to say it's a prequel. IO kept describing 47 as at his peak, in the thick of being a contract killer.

I played most of the Hitman and Splinter Cell games and barely know anything about the overarching stories.

The training chapters in Hitman 2016 are prequel stuff, but the actual game is set in 2019, I believe.

Hoo-doo

Banned
People keep saying this

I watched it, its not that great. Is saying its this video a sort of inside joke?

Then you are fucking dead inside.

The way they all get really into it and fucking eachother over with stocks, districts and businesses is fucking amazing. Jeff and Ryan's businessman roleplaying kills me every time.

bjork

I would have loved to see his interactions with Dan. I could imagine him having those executables style rants every podcast lol

Yeah I miss that fuckin guy.

I remember Ryan saying how horrible Dan was at something related to a music game, and he was laughing with joy over how bad Dan was. I bet it would've been consistently funny between them.

TraBuch

Banned
Fortune Street gets absolutely fantastic when Ryan invests all that money in one of his spaces and Patrick immediately lands on it.

Scizzy

I remember Ryan saying how horrible Dan was at something related to a music game, and he was laughing with joy over how bad Dan was. I bet it would've been consistently funny between them.

I can see this. Jeff is best at mocking Dan, Vinny is best at dadding him, and Brad is best at being amazed by him. I can kind of imagine Ryan doing all three at once.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm really enjoying XCOM 2. The first (reboot) game didn't do much for me but this one is really sinking its claws into me. I'm playing on easy, which might be the difference, but IIRC the base building is what turned me off of 1.

Listening to the Beastcast and I'm from PA and we call them beanies or knit caps. Stocking cap makes me think of bank heists where they just wear nylon socks over their face to hide their identity.

Meneses

I'm really enjoying XCOM 2. The first (reboot) game didn't do much for me but this one is really sinking its claws into me. I'm playing on easy, which might be the difference, but IIRC the base building is what turned me off of 1.

Makes sense, base building in 2 (at least on consoles without mods) is more straightforward and I think I like it a bit less for that lol

It's still a pretty good game.

Hoo-doo

Banned
The slow build is part of what makes the Fortune Street video so good to me.

Yes, it's a slow descent into moneymaking and double-crossing madness where everyone gets fucked over constantly. It's one of the few games of that style that had all the guys really into it. Like a Mario Party Party, but better.

For sure one of my favorite streams they ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom