• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
I'm really deep in a Yakuza 0 hole y'all.
Can't wait for Alex and Dan to hopefully try some of the minigames.
There's some real silly stuff in there.

Salarians

iQS3Awo.gif

pizzacat

Banned
I remember Ryan saying how horrible Dan was at something related to a music game, and he was laughing with joy over how bad Dan was. I bet it would've been consistently funny between them.
He said dan was a terrible musician in general he had no rhthym

Does anyone remember where Jeff said something about going "balls deep"? It was funny but I can't remember it. Probably on an UPF or something?

Gjerven

Does anyone remember where Jeff said something about going "balls deep"? It was funny but I can't remember it. Probably on an UPF or something?

Unprofessional Fridays: 08/16/13

A bit edited clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbviNjxcnA8

I'm sure the end goal is for GB and GS to merge with GS being more the editorial side and GB being the personality-driven side.

We all know it's coming.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/quick-look/

Someone uploaded the best bit from this week's beastcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdaCiuBwuk

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm actually really not that worried a GS GB merger. It doesn't make a ton of sense. You have two relatively strong brands that do different things. It doesn't make too much sense to kill one of those brands off for no real reason. I don't see how a merger would benefit CBS in any way.

I could see them trying to integrate GB content on GS a bit more, like they did with the links to the QLs.

oti

Banned
I'm actually really not that worried a GS GB merger. It doesn't make a ton of sense. You have two relatively strong brands that do different things. It doesn't make too much sense to kill one of those brands off for no real reason. I don't see how a merger would benefit CBS in any way.

I could see them trying to integrate GB content on GS a bit more, like they did with the links to the QLs.

Wait, what. Where is this coming from?

hwy_61

Banned

Merger? The hell you talkin bout mang

jaina

Lunar FC

In this latest ep of blue bombin why did they welcome Dan to the studio? Wasnt he there for thr last ep, along with This is the run shite?

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone know if Vinny and Dave are planning on finishing that Blade Runner RPCG any time soon? Feels like I've been waiting years.

Strax

How the fuck was Dan a supervisor at 15? I know theaters are basically all shitshows but man.

I've heard so many stories in so many podcasts from people that would've been 15-25 years old in the 90s about being managers/supervisors etc in theaters/all kinds of stores/youth clubs and so on that got hired without any knowledge about the job or lying like crazy on their résumé

Salarians

Merlin gave me a pendant that can summon beloved Disney character Chicken Little and now me, Donald Duck, and Auron from FFX are in the underworld, running away from Hades

🤔

popo

What Vinny said : "Hey Dan, did you know magnets are everywhere? Most electric motors use magnets".

What Dan heard in his head : "Hey Dan, did you know magic is everywhere? Most electric motors are magic".

Only explanation for his reaction.

Also, good on Alex for calling Dan on his trolling.

oti

Banned
Merlin gave me a pendant that can summon beloved Disney character Chicken Little and now me, Donald Duck, and Auron from FFX are in the underworld, running away from Hades

🤔

Sounds like Kingdom Hearts alright.

I can totally see some Disney execs looking at this game thinking WTFFFFFFFFFFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom