• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

I'm hoping, irrationally so, that we have another Drew check in with the Royal Rumble. It'd be a fun yearly sort of thing.

But let's be honest. We're not getting another Powerbombcast between now and Wrestlemania, if ever. Last year's post-Rumble edition was them deciding if they should even keep it going at all and they've done like... three since then?

Gurrry

I know we are a ways off, but I am curious to see how Alex handles the final wiley battle in Mega Man 7. That shit is so fucking hard, I havent beat it once.

I imagine theyll start using save states if he cant pass it after awhile, but im interested to see if he can pull it off.

I'm hoping, irrationally so, that we have another Drew check in with the Royal Rumble. It'd be a fun yearly sort of thing.

But let's be honest. We're not getting another Powerbombcast between now and Wrestlemania, if ever. Last year's post-Rumble edition was them deciding if they should even keep it going at all and they've done like... three since then?

Yeah man its sad. One of the main reasons I got a sub was for that podcast and they havent given us one in ages. There has been a ton of stuff to talk about too. I kinda wish Dan and Alex would just do it if Jeff is the one who isnt motivated for it. I know he doesnt watch as much current stuff as they do, so I would be totally fine if it was just a 2 man show. It doesnt even have to be that long. 30-45 mins would suffice.

Salarians

pro wrestling anime
JOEKSxel.jpg

popo

Where'd you pre-order it from? Depending on where you get it and how long Zelda takes you to finish you might be able to just return it for a full refund.

That's a commendable strategy.
I could do the same if I didn't care about Splatoon 2 and weren't too lazy for flipping.

Amazon, but I don't really have the time to mainline Zelda. It will likely take me a month to beat. I am pretty sure someone at work will buy it off me so selling it on should be no drama. Maybe the thing will surprise me and I will want to keep it.

robotrock

Banned
But the free bread and Aussie Fries are A+ (but so bad health wise). I may get some hate, but I actually prefer Burger King onion rings to Bloomin' Onions.

Dude i'm not going to hate on you for having the correct opinion. honestly burger king onion rings are the only reason I'd go to burger king.

Dude i'm not going to hate on you for having the correct opinion. honestly burger king onion rings are the only reason I'd go to burger king.

They're sooooo good. Though, I think my favorite are actually frozen grocery store made by Nathan's hot dogs. They were really, really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom