• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Really though, the switch is prime for making otome games.

d885c81a73.png
We found the next Mario Party mini-game

Joeku

Laura revealing a lil bit about herself.

If you've ever listened to the Jimquisition, you'll find she reveals a whole lot about her life.

I'm pretty sure there was one episode where she secretly masturbated in the middle of the recording and didn't tell the others until a later episode. I say secret, but you could really hear the arousal in her voice.

robotrock

Banned
Jim Sterling always puts cuss words in his video titles and I never click on them. I thank him dearly for bringing Deadly Premonition to my attention years ago though.

Mr. F

Banned

Call me when there's best cartoon dude talk
but don't really

Jim Sterling always puts cuss words in his video titles and I never click on them. I thank him dearly for bringing Deadly Premonition to my attention years ago though.

I've never been into his style at all for that exact reason. People that punctuate everything with swerys for comedic(?) or argumentative effect are kind of rough to watch.

Damn this reminds me I need to pick up a pair of P7s

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've never been into his style at all for that exact reason. People that punctuate everything with swerys for comedic(?) or argumentative effect are kind of rough to watch.

I dunno, punctuating with swery sounds pretty great to me.

Ashby

So I'm gonna give Dan some props here for having met his fiancee through OkCupid. I've been on the thing for two days and I find it impenetrable. It was so easy to pick up girls in college, this online stuff is tough!

Antiwhippy

Going back to some old GB stuff made me think that it would be a bummer if they ever came out with a Fantastic beasts and where to find them game.

yami4ct

I hope Brad or Vinny play some Torment: Tides of Numenara next month. Seems like it could be really special.

No one on the GB staff is gonna put 80+ hours into an RPG, at least not without some sort of absolutely humongous post launch praise like The Witcher 3 got and only after a whole year has passed.

Antiwhippy

No one on the GB staff is gonna put 80+ hours into an RPG, at least not without some sort of absolutely humongous post launch praise like The Witcher 3 got and only after a whole year has passed.

Funnily enough I'm now listening to the cast where Jeff is talking about playing the old republic for 100 hrs and clearly does not like it that much.

yami4ct

Funnily enough I'm now listening to the cast where Jeff is taking about playing the old republic for 100 hrs.

I forgot that Jeff put so much time into TOR. Did he end up throwing that much into Star Trek Online too? The idea of Jeff putting 100 hours into an MMO is almost foreign now.

I guess Marvel Heroes sort of fills that slot for him right now.

Phediuk

7/22/2008 Bombcast

24 minutes into this 45-minute Bombcast, not a single lick of actual gaming talk. Discussion has been entirely about the features of the new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom