• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex should've tried another boss after dying to Magnet Man a few times. That was hard to watch. Glad Vinny and Dan had a lot of good stories.

I wonder how he'll handle post-MM3 games where he has no investment into childhood strats and likely just looks up a boss order online.

What if he can't beat Toad Man?

LiK

I wonder how he'll handle post-MM3 games where he has no investment into childhood strats and likely just looks up a route online.

What if he can't beat Toad Man?

It's gonna get so much tougher as he goes on in the series. Looking forward to Alex telling Dan and Vinny to shut up more soon. xD

Megasoum

Banned
I'm playing Event[0] right now and really enjoying it but I think I'm stuck... Looks like I'm supposed to interract with something in the room (other than a terminal) but I can'T seem to find a way to do it.

Megasoum

Banned
All right, finished Event[0]... Was neat but really short.

I know there's multiple endings but not sure how to access the other ones so I think I'll just youtube the rest.

Salarians

C26VuIEUcAE_gg0

Megasoum

Banned
I liked The Turing Test more that Even[0]. Turing launches on PS4 today. Hopefully a few more find the game with the move to the console.

Yeah Turing looks cool but it's not really the same thing than Event[0].

I should really continue Talos Principle some day... I stopped playing once I got one of the upgrades (I think some kind of jumppad) cause I couldn't figure out how to use it.

kai3345

Banned
early best moment contender (SEMI-MINOR RE7 SPOILER):

pouring first aid juice onto your stump to stop the bleeding

lol this game seems pretty cool so far

Sakwoff

I love how Vinny just casually murders that guy in the car (+ probably everyone at that gas station) at the beginning of the WD2 stream. And then goes "oh shit" at the street being broken up.

Good. Video games.

Meneses

I was replaying Shadow of Mordor for a bit and realized the sequel that everyone knows is happening / already being made hasn't been announced yet - unless I missed it.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know people had such problems with twitch. Still one of my favorite sites.

I was replaying Shadow of Mordor for a bit and realized the sequel that everyone knows is happening / already being made hasn't been announced yet - unless I missed it.
I wonder if that would do well again if it's a similar game. Kinda feels like people are over it.

Strax

I love that game but I've no interest in another game unless the writing and characters take a dramatic shift upwards in quality.

Meneses

I love that game but I've no interest in another game unless the writing and characters take a dramatic shift upwards in quality.

Yeah, I enjoyed it and had some fun with the combat but I don't really know what they could do differently. They would probably make the same game but bigger.

Aaron

Yeah, I enjoyed it and had some fun with the combat but I don't really know what they could do differently. They would probably make the same game but bigger.
I think they need to slap a new license on the same mechanics. Lord of the Rings is played out. The Hobbit trilogy murdered it. Shame they don't have the Marvel license. A Luke Cage or Defenders game would be a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom