• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
233304zv1.jpg

I still have no idea what this means for Mary, but if it just means she will host shows chatting with people I won't be too interested - gaming chat shows are not my thing. If it somehow means regular Let's Play style video I am more intrested, but I have no idea why Twitch would hire someone to do that...

Dany

Banned
The paranoia in me thinks that GB is doing all this content because they know giantbomb is next to get shuttered.

alternative facts

yami4ct

I'll take the opportunity to say this. The fact that Twitch locks transcodes to partner streams is still fucking insane to me. Basically makes 90% of the site worthless on my connection.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's too early to say that. For all we know this could be another WiiU where you could walk in stores and buy one relatively easily after release.

When I worked at Gamestop for the WiiU launch we took preorders for months. I'm pretty sure Amazon and Gamestop are already out of their preorder allotment. And I doubt the followup to the Wii got less demand than the followup to the WiiU

When I worked at Gamestop for the WiiU launch we took preorders for months. I'm pretty sure Amazon and Gamestop are already out of their preorder allotment. And I doubt the followup to the Wii got less demand than the followup to the WiiU

Within a few weeks of launch the WiiU was in stock everywhere. You could walk into stores and buy one with ease. I'm not going to say that the Switch will replicate that, but there's no guarantee it will be some scalpers paradise either.

LiK

If you've ever listened to the Jimquisition, you'll find she reveals a whole lot about her life.

I'm pretty sure there was one episode where she secretly masturbated in the middle of the recording and didn't tell the others until a later episode. I say secret, but you could really hear the arousal in her voice.

Um.....

LiK

Just hire Peter Brown into GB. Dude loves JRPGs and has such amazing old game knowledge and he gets along with them.

I try not to get frustrated with other people playing games, but watching Alex not run under Magnet Man's 2nd jump for at least 10 straight attempts is killing my soul. Sorry, had to get that out of me.

I try not to get frustrated with other people playing games, but watching Alex not run under Magnet Man's 2nd jump for at least 10 straight attempts is killing my soul. Sorry, had to get that out of me.

Alex has done fine on Blue Bombin' so far, but that upset me, too. I don't know if it's because of latency, or being distracted, but Magnet Man -- though he tackled it in the wrong order -- shouldn't have been so hard for him.

LiK

Alex should've tried another boss after dying to Magnet Man a few times. That was hard to watch. Glad Vinny and Dan had a lot of good stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom