• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

They have to be doing something for RE7, right?

I finally played through RE7's stupid demo thing to get the upgrade coin. I still don't understand the idea of releasing something so un-representative of the actual game but I guess some people were into it. Because goddamn you'd have to be in order to figure out this nonsense.

As a 30-something white guy, I really hope they don't hire another 30-something white guy.

Someone like Sarah from 8-4 would be ideal. She has a big personality, and a different perspective.
Fellow 30 something white guy here agreeing with you. I'm really pulling for someone with opinions and will actually challenge Jeff's stranglehold on the Bombcast in an entertaining way.

I want to live in a world where Austin was out West and Dan was East and everything was perfect with the Giant Bomb I've concocted in my head.

That Will Smith podcast a couple weeks back had to be the dryest 3 hours of a show they've ever done and I've listened to them all.

Disappointed that Dan didn't go through with reviewing RE7 in VR in its entirety. What I played of the demo in VR was terrifying but also thrilling. I would love to hear what someone who played the entire thing in VR thought.

Curufinwe

If only Jeff knew a female who he got on well with, but who had different tastes from him, e.g. she liked playing Final Fantasy games like FFX and FFX-2. Maybe she's right under his nose!

Giganteus

New GB feature idea: Brad and Drew are locked in a small room for two hours, as they watch Jeff sit at home and play the old games, mostly Miner 2049er and Joust.

Meneses

As a 30-something white guy, I really hope they don't hire another 30-something white guy.

Someone like Sarah from 8-4 would be ideal. She has a big personality, and a different perspective.

Hopefully not because she was one of the reasons I stopped listening to 8-4.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
She's like less than 1/5 of that podcast. Oh and by far the most refreshing part, but that's subjective, I guess.

oti

Banned
Hopefully not because she was one of the reasons I stopped listening to 8-4.

Sarah is EXACTLY what GB needs. We don't need another person who loves the old games, hates Smash Bros. and likes Open World Action games.

Something fresh and new please.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
They should just hire some PR guy and promote Rorie.
Imagine the QLs.

"I'm not really sure what to do here, I pressed this blue thing but it didn't do anything"
*20 seconds later*
"Have you tried pressing that blue thing, maybe that does something? Also let me tell you about the time I met a guy in bar who wore a blue hat: I was out with some friends. A friend of mine is actually a cop, let me tell you becoming a cop is really though, almost as tough as becoming a doctor. I have a friend who is a doctor and she tells me..."

Zaph

Had to look this person up

4iSoomd.png

you guys need better taste

daveo42

Banned
That DF thread on the Scorpio white papers is going to be an interesting read, given that it seems MS is going with the PS4 Pro strategy, just with a bigger boost to the GPU.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah you should definitely judge a podcast by someone's Twitter profile description.

someone tell me her stance on PPAP.
I'm afraid to Google that.

edit: Oh, that guy. She did a pretty good joke on that on the last one actually. Not kidding.

bjork

New GB feature idea: Brad and Drew are locked in a small room for two hours, as they watch Jeff sit at home and play the old games, mostly Miner 2049er and Joust.

I love Jeff's old game streams, but the C64 Miner 2049er is superior and I would fight him over that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom