• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

So I'm gonna give Dan some props here for having met his fiancee through OkCupid. I've been on the thing for two days and I find it impenetrable. It was so easy to pick up girls in college, this online stuff is tough!

My last relationship lasted over 5 years and we met on OkCupid.

I just recently moved in with my girlfriend of 16 months. We met on Tinder.

daveo42

Banned
So I'm gonna give Dan some props here for having met his fiancee through OkCupid. I've been on the thing for two days and I find it impenetrable. It was so easy to pick up girls in college, this online stuff is tough!

I've had some issues on OkCupid as well. Never really had much in the way of success in online dating.

Scizzy

I'm really bummed that they didn't call an audible during Hitsmas and let Vinny savescum until he killed Viktor. They'd gone too far to stop.

Curufinwe

That DF thread on the Scorpio white papers is going to be an interesting read, given that it seems MS is going with the PS4 Pro strategy, just with a bigger boost to the GPU.

Certain people had their hearts set on Zen but MS can't magically make that AMD CPU be ready for a console this year.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Online dating is almost impossible where I'm from. All the services are either absurdly expensive, barley used (OKCupid for example) or full of bots. That's what I get for living in Austria (and not liking to go out much) I guess.

justjim89

tumblr_okaryhkha01u5eu8ao1_1280.jpg

Silent Assassin. Pretty easy since you don't have to set off an explosion during the fashion show.
Just following Helmut's path gets him alone with Dalia for the knife kill, and if you use a security disguise to stash an axe in the bathroom, you can use the Bareknuckle Boxer opportunity to send Viktor there, then quickly switch costumes and do him in as the Sheik, provided you already took out the Sheik and have his costume stashed nearby.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Fantastapotamus just isn an elitepartner

But a single with niveau

This seems like a 100% reputable and in no way dangerous website:
http://austria-dating.connectingsingles.com/

Edit: Obligatory Austria reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRIUbFLjtX0

Maybe I'm not the one to ask, but that doesn't like an Austrian accent to me.

Brad
Rorie
Will Smith
Jason

Man, change Brad for Drew and that's the GB C-podcast team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom