• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out and got me these.

w-copygmbzu.jpg
Have Kingdom Hearts 2.8 ordered already and should arrive to me tomorrow. This is going to be a damn good few weeks.

What just happened? I clicked on the video player to open up the podcast and was greeted with a 15 second promo for Best Buy. The podcast video played immediately after the ad.

popo

It's probably someone who already lives in SF because I can't imagine someone moving there for a game journo job

If you can't code or draw - a couple of years in the enthusiast press is the best way to get hired in games dev. Community manager gets your foot in the door.

If you really want to make a living covering games long term then yeah, start your own youtube channel I guess.

Gjerven

Since SWAT 4 is on GoG now, I really want to see GBeast play it. That could be super fun. I love that game.

SWAT 4 came up when looking for games to play on a laptop during christmas, and my mind went instantly to a GBeast playdate.
The inevitable breaking of ROE, panic when the criminals don't follow orders and start running, stone cold murdering, bits about officers protecting officers
. The game is perfect for GBeast. Do it!

Justin

Hitman just updated their featured contracts and one is called the "Caravella Conundrum". I'm at work so I can't check but this has to be Hitmas.

KingKong

Its amazing how much RE7 feels like classic resident evil. The puzzles are a little too easy so far but they nailed the exploration

You will have to wait until This is the Run:Contra part 423.

I feek like Vinny beating the robot boss was a fluke and next ep they will get stuck on him again.

Nah Vinny has it now. The main issue was them not knowing they can jump over him, now that they know they won't get stuck on him, as much at least.

You know why I think Dan and Vinny work well together?

It's not their personalities. It's because they both love playing games. More so than anyone else in the crew, I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom