• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
w0JxxBO.png

Hoo-doo

Banned
dude they spent like 20 minutes talking about the gaben ama

So? There's little news out there.

Mind you I actually do shit around the house while listening to these things. I just want the guys to be themselves rather than try to be super-duper entertaining 100% of the time.

They should mix up the podcast in some way other than "Brad hosts it now." It'd be nice if they had more to do on the show than "intro, games, news, emails." The podcast has been pretty dull lately, and their only option being Will Smith whenever someone is out isn't helping.

tesqui

I hope Brad is doing the RE QL. I prefer QLs when they don't film it after they've beaten the game (unless it's Vinny and adventure games). Also Brad get's super tense, remember the Alien QL? That was great

If it's not Brad I at least hope it's Vinny or someone who hasn't played it.

Mr. F

Banned
They should mix up the podcast in some way other than "Brad hosts it now." It'd be nice if they had more to do on the show than "intro, games, news, emails." The podcast has been pretty dull lately, and their only option being Will Smith whenever someone is out isn't helping.

Where have you been? It's been stagnant for a couple years

silentg

I love:

Jeff
Brad
Vinny
Alex
Dan
Drew
Jason
Rorie
(and Austin and Patrick)

It goes without saying that Ryan is one of the greatest gifts games coverage has ever had.

I dislike:

No-one

Am I in the wrong thread?

I love:

Jeff
Brad
Vinny
Alex
Dan
Drew
Jason
Rorie
(and Austin and Patrick)

It goes without saying that Ryan is one of the greatest gifts games coverage has ever had.

I dislike:

No-one

Am I in the wrong thread?

I agree about liking them all and frequently feel like I am in the wrong thread here...

SomberOwl

I don't like most people in real life and people I listen to on the internet. It's actually pretty uncommon for me to like someone. I'm pretty much the opposite of a people person.

Anyway just me saying I don't like everyone at GB but I still like a lot of the stuff they do.

I'm currently watching the latest Mega Man video and holy shit is Alex driving me crazy with the Magnetman fight. It's appropriately fitting that Dan brought up the definition of "insanity", considering Alex is not changing his strategy despite dying over and over and over again.

I'm currently watching the latest Mega Man video and holy shit is Alex driving me crazy with the Magnetman fight. It's appropriately fitting that Dan brought up the definition of "insanity", considering Alex is not changing his strategy despite dying over and over and over again.

Really should've just done Snake Man first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom