• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Why would that stop him from doing them? And why would that keep you from waiting for the audio version?

I just have the feeling that Giant Bomb wouldn't want the video and audio versions to be different.

If Vinny is still willing to do occasional post-production hi-jinx in the audio version and if the people who only watch the video version don't complain at all that their version is missing out on that special Vinny editing, then I'm fine with a live podcast.

Just have the feeling things won't work out that way and I'll end up deprived of the Vinny editing that I like.

Dany

Banned
Vinny at Dan during the RE7 QL: "You had a big initial load"

lmao, he had to stop himself because vinny is a child

justjim89

Jeff probably isn't watching much of any wrestling these days, but I think he'd be pretty into the version of John Cena that's been on TV lately.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This bombcast was totally alright and fun.

People here make it sound apocalyptic.

overreaction and hyperbole in the GB thread?

suV706g.gif

Evolution just announced there line up for this years tournament and the 9th game will be decided by fan donations to the make a wish foundation and one of the games is wind jammers 👍🏽

Edit:
So, windjammers might be at Evo. How can we make this happen and get the GB crew to enter?

Mannn Resident Evil 7 looks so far up my alley. I might play it now and hope I forget enough of it for my VR playthrough in a year or whenever PCVR support it added.

[EDIT] Daddy keeps interrupting when Dan is answering the VR questions I want to know about! God dammit Daddy.

How many NOPE moments are there in the RE7 QL. I wanna watch for Dan/Vinny but I hate jumpscares lol...

Maybe I could just listen to the commentary.

tesqui

I don't really feel like RE7 looks all that scary honestly.

I'm about 3 hours in and it's really not. It's more tense like RE4. The situations you get yourself in are pretty over the top outlandish and kind of hilarious. I love what I've played. I figure it'd probably be scary in VR though.

justjim89

RE7 looks pretty sweet to me. Definitely gotta pick it up.

Does Dan know about the"zee/zed" pronunciation discrepancy? Because I feel like that could be fodder for some grade A Ryckert.

Well, I beat Watch Dogs 2 tonight (solid game, some highs and lows, final mission/conclusion is pretty run of the mill) and now it's on to Yakuza 0...once the damn download finishes *grumble*

Been playing RE7 in VR. Man it's intense. After 3 hours I took of the headset ate an apple and felt like I needed to cry or something, so good haha. I'm going to play the whole game this way

Ketch

Been playing RE7 in VR. Man it's intense. After 3 hours I took of the headset ate an apple and felt like I needed to cry or something, so good haha. I'm going to play the whole game this way

I don't know........ that sounds..... not.... nope. I can't even watch this QL

I also think dans "the headset was uncomfortable" excuse is just an easy way to wuss out.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Fucking san franciscans.

Sous viding eggs just to make ramen eggs? Just do it normally you weirdos. You can make perfectly fine ramen eggs without sous vide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom