• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
238TpI6.png

2914804-1080.jpg

Dineren

Banned
I wish I could actually make it through horror games, the only one I can remember actually finishing is SOMA. I'll have to experience RE7 through youtube like every other horror game.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Any idea what the 1080 stream is? Haven't listened to the bombcast yet so not sure if it was mentioned there.
I'm guessing GBWest is moving to 1080 streams and this is a test. GBEast has been streaming at 1080 for awhile.

Maybe they updated their player...🤣

oti

Banned
I wish I could actually make it through horror games, the only one I can remember actually finishing is SOMA. I'll have to experience RE7 through youtube like every other horror game.

I started watching the full playthrough on YouTube yesterday and it's great at first. But then the puzzles start and it gets very samey. Thinking about watching the video with all the story bits instead. That alone is over 4h long.

Watched through Silent Hills Shattered Memories that way. Neat experience. I don't like to play scary games but watching them is great fun.

hamchan

Hey guys RE7 is pretty spooky.

And if not immediately jump scary it's at least super tense as hell.

Also Beastcast should definitely not be live. Give Vinny his chance to do his occasional post-production jokes please.

ryseing

Any word on whether they'll do a KH 2.8 QL? Funnily enough, the only QL I can find for a KH game is DDD which 2.8 has the remaster of.

I just want to hear some rants about how much a clusterfuck the series has become.

Any word on whether they'll do a KH 2.8 QL? Funnily enough, the only QL I can find for a KH game is DDD which 2.8 has the remaster of.

I just want to hear some rants about how much a clusterfuck the series has become.

But who, pray tell, will be the one to rant about that? None of them are in any position to have any idea where the story is or who the characters are.

I mean, I've played most of the games I couldn't tell you either, but at least I'd know a little context.

popo

Why is do Canadian streams look so much better than US ones?

'cause Canadians eat 1080 peas with their fork, eh.

tumbleweed.gif

hmm

needs some work shopping before I hit open mike night.

Teddified

I could never play a game like RE7 by myself without having like infinite health or something, and even then I'd still be freaked out too much. Hell I did that with one of the Dead Spaces and atmosphere just stresses me out so much.

ehhhhhh. I'm not especially pushing for it given the resources we currently have, but maybe at some point. No plans in the near future.

Thanks for the reply!

Also Beastcast should definitely not be live. Give Vinny his chance to do his occasional post-production jokes please.

Why would that stop him from doing them? And why would that keep you from waiting for the audio version?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, leave the Beastcast alone, please. I don't really think it made the Bombcast better and we lost the weekly thread...

ryseing

But who, pray tell, will be the one to rant about that? None of them are in any position to have any idea where the story is or who the characters are.

I mean, I've played most of the games I couldn't tell you either, but at least I'd know a little context.

Brad played DDD so he at least has an idea. Wouldn't shock me if Dan did as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom