• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope West steps it up soon, because it's shameful that just because Dan left they don't seem to be doing anything, there really is no excuse. Just stream something! And the whole UPF podcast with call ins isn't the answer.

In four weeks, They had Dead Rising, Dead Rising, Elite:Dangerous (that kept disconnecting), one or two Jeff from home livestreams, and a one thousand eighty pee stream to go with their Friday livestream spots.

GB West hasn't been slacking, its just that GBeast has been going crazier with their amount of live-streams.

bjork

The thing I really want the most overall is a Bombastica of WWF Superstars and Wrestlefest, but it *has to* have Brad. Discussing those games is the only time he ever perked up during a wrestling discussion.

Mr. F

Banned
The fact they're sitting on a stack of game tapes and demo discs makes it a bit annoying since those are some of the strongest features in recent memory. Game tapes especially feels like the kind of feature you'd be able to bang out a number of eps of in a day and release later. Meh.

This won't happen but it would be cool if they took avantage of GDC in the way that they had that Naughty Dog tech retospective and just do more deep dives on games/series with the developers.

Wunder

The fact they're sitting on a stack of game tapes and demo discs makes it a bit annoying since those are some of the strongest features in recent memory. Game tapes especially feels like the kind of feature you'd be able to bang out a number of eps of in a day and release later. Meh.

This won't happen but it would be cool if they took avantage of GDC in the way that they had that Naughty Dog tech retospective and just do more deep dives on games/series with the developers.

Yeah I love Demo Derby/Game Tapes. Derby feels weird because it was primarily a Dan/Drew feature that turned more into a Dan/Jeff feature but maybe it can still have a good feel with Brad to complete the trio.

it would be cool if they took avantage of GDC in the way that they had that Naughty Dog tech retospective and just do more deep dives on games/series with the developers.

I really liked that NaughtyDog tech retrospective they did, or The Witness one, I know those take a lot more time to set up, and ok it with Higher ups within those companies and things, but man, those videos were the thing I actually want to hear about! Some of the technical stuff that go over most of our heads, but I like having the debts actually explain it and teach us new stuff. It's so fascinating.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
C3R2V-oWEAACYC7.jpg:large

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I keep thinking this must be some kind of terrible plan to do the worst possible things now and make an actual president seem way better in comparison.

Like someone watched Code Geass and thought "hey, this could work".

This is exactly what's happening. When Pence comes into office as the big bad, peoples attentions will wane, bit by bit, everyday because it's not a big orange goon anymore.

do you think they could even put a team together at EA that would make a great Skate game in 2017

but I'll take whatever I can get when my only other option this generation is the worst skateboarding game ever made

Mr. F

Banned
I really liked that NaughtyDog tech retrospective they did, or The Witness one, I know those take a lot more time to set up, and ok it with Higher ups within those companies and things, but man, those videos were the thing I actually want to hear about! Some of the technical stuff that go over most of our heads, but I like having the debts actually explain it and teach us new stuff. It's so fascinating.

Yeah, I'm hoping they aren't discouraged from doing more stuff like that out of some courtesy to Danny and NoClip or something. Definitely room for both styles, the deep/inside baseball stuff isn't heard about enough both on the technical and business end.

I've said it a bunch before, but someone like Lorne Lanning would be amazing to have on more often than once a year given how long he's been around. A podcast or premium interview with him and Jeff would be badass.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
do you think they could even put a team together at EA that would make a great Skate game in 2017

but I'll take whatever I can get when my only other option this generation is the worst skateboarding game ever made

Star Wars is going on, so nope.

Catvoca

Banned

That The Witness video was so good. When it happend I was hoping that it would be the start of a new series or at least that it would become a regular thing. It's a bummer they don't get to do that stuff more often.

I feel like Skate 4 might end up being one of those Monkey Paw wishes where they throw together some team who makes a version of Skate that nobody wants.

popo

At least we'd have a president who was willing to ask all the smarter people around him what things mean, instead of just ignoring the hard words like our current president does.

I mean that was George Dubya. It is just a shame that the smarter people he asked were Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.

Meneses

Just did a side mission in Yakuza 0 where I had to protect
Michael Jackson from a horde of fake zombies as he moonwalks down the street while Steven Spielberg films it for his new music video.

This game's alright.

Chuck

Still without luck
Why? It's been forever since they've done one.
Just to show all those people that sign up for wwen, excited for a ppv, then get pooped on by how bad it is.

I'll still listen to the stupid thing anyway. And I do wish they did them with some actual regularity. Having a six months of news segment is pretty hilarious.

Man, I saw the commercial for the new WWE mobile match 3 game... wow, what the hell did they do to the character models?! I feel like they tried to replicate the WWE All-Stars game from a few years ago, and just couldn't get it right, they look like weird deformed alien shape shifters or something. At least Yukes isn't developing it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom