• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm playing Dead Rising 2 right now and it's the first of the 360 DRs I played and I'm not sure I really understand the whole save restart thing?

Like so far I've finished the first case and I'm in the "in between" time before Case 2 starts... Haven't really had any reasons to restart so far. I assume that at some point I'll just run out of times to do everything?

Catvoca

Banned
So I'm playing Dead Rising 2 right now and it's the first of the 360 DRs I played and I'm not sure I really understand the whole save restart thing?

Like so far I've finished the first case and I'm in the "in between" time before Case 2 starts... Haven't really had any reasons to restart so far. I assume that at some point I'll just run out of times to do everything?

You don't ever really need to restart in DR2. It's a lot easier than the first game, I've beaten it twice and both times I didn't need to restart.

eIf0hgQ.jpg

Could you put this into like 500x200px so i can make it my forum sig, thx

Tagyhag

So as someone who's only played Yakuza 3, how lost or how many references will go right by the Beast boys for starting with Kiwami?

Curufinwe

I'm having to use rubber bands to go around in circles to get another distance travelled trophy. Just like with Rocket League, the last trophy I need for the platinum in FFXV requires it.

Joeku

I like the seasoning they put on it, I wish mine had been a little...crispier or something. It was like eating taco-shaped chicken mush.

You're doing good up in those gaming-side politics topics too, btw. Kudos.

I have still only ever had taco bell once in my life. It was like eating taco-smelling air. Maybe a Canadian Taco Bell problem.

Snagret

You're doing good up in those gaming-side politics topics too, btw. Kudos.

I have still only ever had taco bell once in my life. It was like eating taco-smelling air. Maybe a Canadian Taco Bell problem.
Aww thanks :) I had to step away though, the thread reached a point where it's just cycling through the same comments and it's giving me a headache. There's a lot of people putting up a good fight in that thread.

Taco Bell is bad, but the price-to-amount of food ratio is unparallel compared to other fast food joints, especially since so many of them are gutting their value menus these days

robotrock

Banned
I really don't like much of the Taco Bell menu, but I consider the Cheesey Gordita Crunch to be one of the best fast food items.

I'm going to try and check out the chicken taco thing soon.

Wrestling is still bad.

Don't really care either way for the winner, and Roman coming out at 30 is a bummer, but otherwise that was above average wrestling in my book. The majority of the Rumble itself was fun, AJ/Cena was hot fire, and the rest of the card was pretty enjoyable.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I could go for some Taco Bell.

There is one like two blocks away from me 🤔

But there are a actual taquerias just a door away from my apartment.

Costco pizza is secretly the best pizza.
Goddamn right it is. It's HUGE and only costs like $10. That's good for at least three days of leftovers.

robotrock

Banned
Any other good grocery store pizzas? need to try costco now I suppose.

One time shit got bad and I had to grab a pizza from Whole Foods. Wasn't the worst in the world, though the tomato base tasted a little too sweet for my liking. Would have again.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Any other good grocery store pizzas? need to try costco now I suppose.

One time shit got bad and I had to grab a pizza from Whole Foods. Wasn't the worst in the world, though the tomato base tasted a little too sweet for my liking. Would have again.
I just had a Trader Joe's frozen pizza. Pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom