• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
That guy with the hockey avatar who only comes in here when you have something bad to say about a PlayStation game or hardware, but never follows up when you reply, has actually replied to one of my posts

Just until infinite comes out and becomes the sfxt2 we deserve
I wish

robotrock

Banned
Why do historically competing game franchises always get resurrected at the same time? Looking at piston's THPS/skate thread and thinking of 2015's rock band/guitar hero

Santar

Looking forward to Dan and Alex's Yakuza 0 series. I think they said it was starting this week? Hopefully they won't take too many hints and tips and just play the game themselves and discover all the stuff naturally.

Mupod

Looking forward to Dan and Alex's Yakuza 0 series. I think they said it was starting this week? Hopefully they won't take too many hints and tips and just play the game themselves and discover all the stuff naturally.

is Alex going to be at the wheel?

I got trashed the other night and apparently did not stop with the disco minigame until I had 3 stars on everything.

robotrock

Banned
Dan can ask as many questions as he wants, but he will have to have the answer to all of them for the next episode. Those are the new Beast rules.

Flying back from PAX which was next door to where Royal Ramble was taking place... That was a strange convergence of nerds all descending upon the same place at the same time. Also, us nerds suck butts at driving.

Lunar FC

Flying back from PAX which was next door to where Royal Ramble was taking place... That was a strange convergence of nerds all descending upon the same place at the same time. Also, us nerds suck butts at driving.

I imagine wrestling nerds think they're way cooler than video game nerds.

strafer

So, why can't you download stuff while you play games or watch movies on your PS3 anymore? I remember that was one thing Sony promised.

When I download a game and then boot up another game the download is pending.

In my real estate job, I just discovered the coolest condo in America.

ZzfsoZG.jpg

In my real estate job, I just discovered the coolest condo in America.

ZzfsoZG.jpg
Close to my house. here in Dublin, we have:
LQydpY3.jpg

They were flying the Confederate flag for a while last year, it has since disappeared after people complained, claiming it was a mistake by the "flag company who put them up".

BearPawB

Banned
Dan and Jeff's dislike of fancy pizza is their worst opinion. Fancy pizza, like cheap pizza, is great.

As someone on a strict diet these past few months all the pizza talk is driving me insane.
I wan't a pizza so bad.
Fancy, cheap, I don't care at this point

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Alex's Chris Berman impression was so terrible. 😅

Fitting since Chris Berman is a terrible announcer. I hope he never shows up on any sports broadcast that I see ever again. Terrible impressions of sports announcers are pretty standard, though I think. Especially it is very easy to find someone who thinks the terrible impression sounds better than the actual article.

Lunar FC

Fitting since Chris Berman is a terrible announcer. I hope he never shows up on any sports broadcast that I see ever again. Terrible impressions of sports announcers are pretty standard, though I think. Especially it is very easy to find someone who thinks the terrible impression sounds better than the actual article.

back back back back back back back back back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom