• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

16472931_10154307473001344_3009731858673307302_n.jpg

Days like yesterday are the reason why I'd be ok being a struggling artist my entire life rather then working as middle manager for something I don't care about deeply. What a great shoot.

Listening to last weeks Beastcast and I think I like it better when Jeff B. isn't on the show, probably one of the few....

I think he's a must on the show.

Mupod

I think cool normal dude Bakalar is even better to have around with Dan on the Beastcast. I greatly enjoy his reactions to every glimpse into the eye of terror that is Dan's lifestyle.

Oh yeah, on the subject of the Beastcast I uploaded a picture of a toque and asked some of my american friends what they thought it was called. None of them even had an answer other than 'hat'. I figured at least the Minnesota guy would know, wtf.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Did I misunderstand or did Alex say on the beastcast that are they going to play all the Yakuza games at the rate of one video a week? It'll be a year before they're done with Zero!

Teddified

But will they actually play the real SMB 2, or just play the doki doki panic one, and go all Dan about it calling it the real one and that everyone else is wrong.

He's literally my favorite. But as a fellow New Jersey Jew, I'm biased.

In terms of personality he's alright but in terms of bringing anything really cohesive or thoughtful to the game discussions I think he's lackluster. Also for being the CNET tech guy he doesn't seem to know much about PC hardware or tech for that matter, just the big "buzz" words.

Guys, it's payday and I want to treat myself to a new game. I'm leaning towards either Final Fantasy XV or Yakuza 0.

I have never played a Yakuza game before, but the internet frenzy of this one has me curious. Also because of that chicken gif. I used to play previous Final Fantasy games religiously when I was younger but fell off the series at XIII. Kinda hoping it comes to PC at some point as I would prefer to play it there.

Help!

I'd say Yakuza 0 because it is consistent in it's quality. I haven't finished it yet but from what I have played so far is really damn good. FFXV starts out great but then the second half of the game turns into bullshit. However, it ends nicely.

let's talk GOTY

Resident Evil, strong top 3 contender.

I feel like Resident Evil 7 would be a stronger game if it didn't have RE as the title because it just creates unseeded expectations. It's a great game though and I do love the Bakers, especially Jack but man the connections to the RE universe are fucking weak.

TIvMTdA.png

2916033-7965738386-mario.jpg

I miss Bob Hoskins.

Stream is screwing up for me. After about 5 minutes, it just goes back to the Blue Apron promo. I'll catch this later one. I'm gonna go back to the Elder Scrolls Online stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom