• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
huvnzq8vjofemafly0yf.gif

justjim89

Playing Paris in Hitman on the new professional difficulty made me feel like how Brad and Dan looked playing Hitman on default difficulty.

I really wanna see the duders play it now.

Zornack

The VO of the main character in RE7 is so bad. He comes off as a guy having a bad week at his in-law's, not someone witnessing supernatural events and fighting for their life.

Game is great otherwise though.

robotrock

Banned
The VO of the main character in RE7 is so bad. He comes off as a guy having a bad week at his in-law's, not someone witnessing supernatural events and fighting for their life.

Game is great otherwise though.

It's not really the VO, it's moreso the character itself. He barely reacts to
having his girlfriend who was missing for 3 years turn into a monster, who then tries to attack him. He spends absolutely no time feeling remorse after he kills her in the beginning

I think something is up with him

Zaph

It's not really the VO, it's moreso the character itself. He barely reacts to
having his girlfriend who was missing for 3 years turn into a monster, who then tries to attack him. He spends absolutely no time feeling remorse after he kills her in the beginning

I think something is up with him

It was weird.
Ethan was so underwhelmed the whole game that I was expecting him to be revealed as some kind of unreliable narrator, maybe because of amnesia or something more insidious, such as him being the Umbrella agent, not Mia. But nope, it was just poor VO directing.

Still really enjoyed the game though.

LiK

I just started Beastcast and the BTTF talk was actually really fun. Kinda hilarious that Bakalar wasn't there for it.

Meneses

I immediately knew what that emailer was talking about because I played a bunch of Snow Bros. on an arcade machine at a coffee shop near my school when I was like 13.

It had Snow Bros. and Art of Fighting in it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, I think I'm looking forward to the switch mostly because I can't fucking stand playing on my 3DS anymore.

Now it's such a shitty piece of hardware.

Which is a shame because I want to play SMT apocalypse but fuuuuuuck I can't stand this fucking battery that can't seem to last 1 day on standby.

I'm so fucking glad nintendo ditched streetpass.

You know, I think I'm looking forward to the switch mostly because I can't fucking stand playing on my 3DS anymore.

Now it's such a shitty piece of hardware.

Which is a shame because I want to play SMT apocalypse but fuuuuuuck I can't stand this fucking battery that can't seem to last 1 day on standby.

I'm so fucking glad nintendo ditched streetpass.

The Switch battery life seems to be on par with the original 3DS and worse than the new one, so I'm not sure what you're expecting. Also, street pass was great and so was Miiverse, so it's a real shame that Nintendo is ditching them.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The Switch battery life seems to be on par with the original 3DS and worse than the new one, so I'm not sure what you're expecting. Also, street pass was great and so was Miiverse, so it's a real shame that Nintendo is ditching them.

I don't mind the actual screen battery life, I'm talking about standby time.

And I have the new 3DS and the abttery life is just as bad in that regard.

I can't leave the 3DS in my bag without the battery dying because it keeps trying to streetpass. Like the vita can last weeks on standby because it doesn't have that shitty feature.

robotrock

Banned

Holy shit did they resurrect this project and then finish it? Is it all new stuff or did they get the assets from the original project too

edit: appears not, they seem to think the capcom version was vaporware anyways.

Gonna check this out looks awesome. great way to release it too.

Edit 2: Actually did capcom never announce a megaman 2.5d? man for some reason i thought this was somethings why were making and then they cancelled it, never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom