• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Oh hey it's that Gamespot dude who's left by himself.

No Brad this week?

Oh yay Jason talking about fight gam... zzzzzzzzzz.

tumblr_nsg3h0se5q1tx4uo1o3_250.gif

TraBuch

Banned
I haven't really dug anything at KFC in a while, not even the Nashville hot chicken, but I just got that new Georgia Gold chicken and this shit is delicious.

I know it's (probably) coming, but I need to see their reaction to the new Hitman stuff.

-New mission on Sapienza
-A bunch of UI changes (icons to show if something will be suspicious to pick up, "Unconscious Witness" to be more specific than "Compromised" if appropriate, more clear prompts for menu navigation)
-New options like being able to turn off autosaves to stay honest and subtitle size
-Professional mode already seems nuts from what I tried of it briefly; nearly every melee weapon is now "suspicious" (but not illegal) to pick up or carry unless you have a job appropriate disguise, and can be discovered during frisks, security cameras now actually do something, you only get one save, less useful story items and disguises just laying out in the open, you can't wear a disguise if you killed someone in a messy way, combat is harder, and the wording on the challenges seems to imply that you can't complete a challenge unless you finish the mission in the same run

Chuck

Still without luck
I love that Peter's huge revelation went over everyones head that it was even a revelation because no one knows what the hell he is talking about.

RE7 was a great game until the end
when it reminded you it was a Resident Evil game I had to audibly groan

Weird I thought the ending was great.

I thought the way they tied it back into the series was really well done. Remember it is a resident evil game

RE7 was a great game until the end
when it reminded you it was a Resident Evil game I had to audibly groan

If it didn't remind you then people would be even more pissed.
One thing I like about Resident Evil is that they pretty much always have happy endings where you literally ride off into the sunset. I'm tired of cynical horror game endings where you either die or it's a monkey's paw type of ending.

Xeteh

I love that Peter's huge revelation went over everyones head that it was even a revelation because no one knows what the hell he is talking about.

I never understand what Peter is talking about but I always like listening to him talking about all this crazy old video game shit he's in to.

Speaking of Morrowind, is anyone excited for the Morrowind expansion to The Elder Scrolls Online. Crazy thing is it's essentially a full $60 game ($40 if you already have the base game). I was able to get ESO for $12 last year and I've greatly enjoyed it. As you can now go wherever you want without restriction, I booked it to The Rift (in Skyrim), which was the closest Skyrim hold to where I was. The other being Skyrim hold in the game is Eastmarch (location of Windhelm).

Does Agent 47 think he's the Joker or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom