• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
2910510-cp_gbeplaydate_01042017.01_20_14_51.still001.jpg

GBE Playdate: Stardew Valley (01/04/2017)
We're back and it's a brand new year so let's ease into it with a bit of farming and lovely rabbit stories.

popo

I mean, no shit Jeff is gonna take Austin's side.

Given the attention Jeff pays to twitter, I doubt he made the connection with Austin. He just saw a snarky question and replied in kind.

0. Jeff said there will be none because he'll be out of town. I wonder if "out of town" means he's going to the event. Then again, it's in NYC, so that wouldn't make much sense when GBEast exists.

Pretty sure he mentioned a holiday. Don't over think it.

I wonder who the canceled Bombcast guest was this week.

Likely just someone from gamespot.

What's the problem with posting Slack screenshots? I don't follow social media rage so I'm out of the loop.

Waypoint posts a lot of inside jokes on Twitter that come off as lame for anyone not working for them. It's not a big deal except a lot of their content is starting to feel like that. The website is starting to look pretty self-indulgent with its direction.

Again, Dan is mistaken, Pennsylvania deer are as afraid of humans as any other deer. He obviously was in a park or campground where deer were protected and being fed by humans over a long time.

robotrock

Banned
Finally messing around with Hitman and really enjoying it. Going back to watch the Giant Bomb playthroughs of the episodes now are so much more enjoyable now that I have an understanding of the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom