• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

2911047-cp_thisistherun_contra_part01.00_00_01_50.still001.jpg

They are so fucked

Megasoum

Banned
I started playing the Telltale Batman game and Tony Guerrero shows up in the extras in a show hosted by Greg Miller.

I had to wait for Greg to introduce him to be sure that it was really him... Almost didn't recognize him at the beginning.

LiK

I started playing the Telltale Batman game and Tony Guerrero shows up in the extras in a show hosted by Greg Miller.

I had to wait for Greg to introduce him to be sure that it was really him... Almost didn't recognize him at the beginning.

Finish the game before watching those.

robotrock

Banned
Did you play Tales from the Borderlands? So amazing too

No, but I probably should. I've started it a few times, but getting over the Borderlands setting has been a bit tough for me. Also, at the time of release, I was feeling some pretty hardcore Troy Baker fatigue.

No, but I probably should. I've started it a few times, but getting over the Borderlands setting has been a bit tough for me. Also, at the time of release, I was feeling some pretty hardcore Troy Baker fatigue.

You should. That, Wolf Among Us and TWD Season 1 are top tier. Got Batman recently but haven't dived in yet.

Megasoum

Banned
Glad to hear about Batman but HOLY SHIT.... It looks and run like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit on Xbox One! Not that I should be surprised since it's a Telltale game but I think I'll just wait for the next deal on PC, fuck that.

Batman is most definitly the setting that interests me the most in all the games TT put out so far.

I finished TWD Season 1 even if I don't give a shit about TWD but at the time the format was still very new and kinda revolutionary. I bought TWD Season 2 and never even downloaded it. I bought Wolf Among Us and played maybe 20min (I don't really care about the setting).

I did enjoy Tales from the Borderlands a lot but for some reason I stopped playing halfway through Ep2 or 3 (can't remember exactly) and now it's been so long that I couldn't just go back to it I would be completely lost... I don't know why I stopped playing... I really loved what I played. Oh well.. I agree that it's well worth the play for people on the fence tho.

LiK

Make sure to play or finish Tales from the Borderlands. It's top tier. As good as Wolf, Batman and TWD S1. You won't be disappointed.

Megasoum

Banned
Make sure to play or finish Tales from the Borderlands. It's top tier. As good as Wolf, Batman and TWD S1. You won't be disappointed.

Think I'll re-download Tales on Steam just to see how far I was exactly. I actually remember that I was in a hallway with some kind of turret at the end of it and I had to hide behind crates or something. But man, It's been so long ago.

Megasoum

Banned
Playing around in Tales actually makes me want to re-install a proper Borderlands game...hmmm

Also I wish there was a "Previously on" for the first two chapters in Tales since I'm at the beginning of Ep3

LiK

Playing around in Tales actually makes me want to re-install a proper Borderlands game...hmmm

Also I wish there was a "Previously on" for the first two chapters in Tales since I'm at the beginning of Ep3

Tales made Vinny buy the ultimate Borderlands collection during a Steam sale. It's just that good.

LiK

No no, I finished all the main games (with like 100+ hours in each) but I mean I don't remember what happened in the first 2 episodes of Tales

Oh, replay them. Since you don't remember, you can redo your decisions. They do matter in this game. Might as well.

I give zero shits about the Borderlands story or characters, but Tales from the Borderlands was a fantastic game!

Actually me and my two best friends just bought the Handsome Jack collection on Xbox one over the holidays and have played about 7ish hours of Borderlands 2 and it has been incredibly fun, well worth the $15 we payed for it!

Funny story, I forgot they had those "Golden Keys" for a special loot box in the main hub city that would give you a guaranteed epic loot item. If I remember correctly you only got like 1 key the entire play through, but you could follow their twitter account to get more keys or something.

Anyways I guess because I played that game on the 360 with the same account it tagged me as a "loyal customer" or something because I literally have 150+ Golden Keys. So we had to limit ourselves to not using them all the time because it would just break the game.

Giganteus

I decided to resub for 2017 East coast content, then watched Blue Bombin', and it was a good decision I made. Good chemistry. I'm excited for 2017 GB, especially Yakuza.

But, uh, Dan was kind of the only thing keeping West from being a trash pit of malaise (besides Hitman), so that'll be interesting to see how that slowly sinks in over there.
It'll be fine. I think.

I decided to resub for 2017 East coast content, then watched Blue Bombin', and it was a good decision I made. Good chemistry. I'm excited for 2017 GB, especially Yakuza.

But, uh, Dan was kind of the only thing keeping West from being a trash pit of malaise (besides Hitman), so that'll be interesting to see how that slowly sinks in over there.
It'll be fine. I think.

We should create a betting pool for how long it takes GBWest to have a non-jartime premium series post-Dan.

LiK

West is going to miss the manic energy Dan brought but maybe they could bring in an equal....

Not they can't.

Losing Dan is like when Vinny left. They're both full of energy. Altho I think it's fine that Bombcast is more laid back while Beastcast is more hyper.

Megasoum

Banned
:O

This might make my GAF addiction worse.

Dude it's SOOOO GOOOD.

I've been using it for years. I basically have a bunch of tabs opened and set to auto-refresh and go from tab to tab all the time.

GB Thread is a pinned tab.

During big events like E3 Conferences and stuff it's great, it's almost like a chat room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom