• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Dude it's SOOOO GOOOD.

I've been using it for years. I basically have a bunch of tabs opened and set to auto-refresh and go from tab to tab all the time.

GB Thread is a pinned tab.

During big events like E3 Conferences and stuff it's great, it's almost like a chat room.

That's an interesting extension. I might give it a go sometime. Though, I don't get to browse as often as I would like.

Scizzy

Very encouraging first week back! Probably my favorite Beastcast ever (though I should say I'm generally a lukewarm fan and I expect Backalar's return will cause it to return to the stuff I don't particularly like), solid Bombcast and UPFs even without Drew, and the great Stardew stream. Hopefully that Dead Rising 1 Jeff/Brad thing gets off the ground.

Jintor

This isn't quite milk and cola but I actually quite like to drink ice cold coke when I have ramen. The warm broth and the cold cola make for a really weird sensation that I enjoy in limited quantities.

I wouldn't make a habit of it, that said.

Meguro

Banned
Don't waste food, Dan.
For crying out loud, drink your goddamn cereal milk.

EDIT:
Sooo this new upcoming feature, This is the Run.
GBeast playing through hard games or something?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that last bit...

Civ6 was the only one robbed.

In broad daylight.

Of everything.

The one time "play 15 seconds of one song" can actually work and they all blow it.
I was so frustrated with Alex when he didn't even mention one of the best themes ever, holy shit. He tried to highlight so many niche things, but the thounsands-of-hours-of-Civ player doesn't mention this masterpiece??

I miss Game Tapes.

dlEwF3e.png

convo

This isn't quite milk and cola but I actually quite like to drink ice cold coke when I have ramen. The warm broth and the cold cola make for a really weird sensation that I enjoy in limited quantities.

I wouldn't make a habit of it, that said.

You are just eating something savory with it so it isn't that weird. Drinking coke after eating something sweet like ice-cream is a worse idea for me.

Also i have the same problem with left over cereal milk but i just throw in more cereals to get the rest of the milk used. Granted it's not as good as fresh cereal but at least you're not wasting stuff.

This video is really good, you guys.

giphy.gif

Keanu is desperately trying to downplay the Game Boy's lack of color by saying that making it color would make it too heavy, ruining its portability.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, I need to play nier before nier automata.

The first few months of 2017 is going to be insane for japanese games though, holy shit.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Digimon world: next order
Nioh
Nier Automata
Persona 5

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Every once in awhile I really miss the Break Music on the podcast. They should bring that back.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So glad most of my anticipated games are out early in the year because this summer is gonna be clutch for cheaper prices.

Digimon Next Order though hnnnghhh

Also holy shit, forgot about the switch coming march.

Bought a 20000MAh USB-C powerbank in anticipation already. So glad I can make more things in my life USB-C.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I need a good vertical monitor. I'm bummed out at how poor the viewing angle is one my second monitor now. Anyone have any cheap monitors that don't have limited viewing angles while being portrait?

Harpuia

Man I just want to say that Paul Ryckert enjoying Inside more than Jeff Gerstmann based off of what Dan said on the beast cast this week is HILARIOUS. Like out of all people Paul enjoyed Inside more than Jeff, who straight up said "fuck Inside" after it won its best moment spot over Titanfall 2.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Man I just want to say that Paul Ryckert enjoying Inside more than Jeff Gerstmann based off of what Dan said on the beast cast this week is HILARIOUS. Like out of all people Paul enjoyed Inside more than Jeff, who straight up said "fuck Inside" after it won its best moment spot over Titanfall 2.

Jeff is an AI and hates emotions other than disappointment and rage.

You're acting like beating out Titanfall 2 for a Best Moment spot isn't a valid time to say "fuck Inside."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom