• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

What's odd about that? People that drink soda a lot drink it with everything.

Not with milk!

Anyway, just finished the Mega Man 2 run. That was fun even tho Dan repeated some stories. He kept the energy up with Vinny so the later runs are gonna be fun.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Dan should just take the next logical step and use soda instead of milk for his cereal. He is already a monster, might as well go all the way.

kadotsu

Banned
ae3gebO_700b.jpg

robotrock

Banned
The only cereal I mess with drinking the milk on is Honey Bunches of Oats: Almonds Edition. It's great! Otherwise I'm with Dan on this.

Coco Puffs do NOT make the milk chocolate milk. It's just some really gross mixture instead.
Soda for breakfast isn't even unusual.

Orange juice is so good in the morning.

I have friend who puts ketchup and mustard on his sandwhiches.

Depends on the sandwich of course. If I'm making smoked turkey sandwiches I'll put mayo and abit of honey mustard on that shit with lettuce, tomatoes and a slice of cheese.

Let's talk about the people who eat their scrambled eggs with ketchup. Now that's a nightmare scenario for you.

So why do people hate the Marrakesh map? Looks way better than Colorado or Bangjkok

It's too crowded.

LiK

So why do people hate the Marrakesh map? Looks way better than Colorado or Bangjkok

It's more flash than substance. Big crowd but the actual level isn't that much fun to mess around in. I found it extremely restrictive with the amount of guards and people. I guess the embassy makes up for it. But I didn't even go through that path on my playthrough. I only ended up killing both of them at the broken down HQ building.

Fantastapotamus

the two targets are very far apart and the whole thing seems disjointed. It isn't as bad as people say though

I like the embassy a lot, but the school is kinda boring and the rest of the map isn't much fun either. It's not the worst though. The official ranking of the Hitman maps (just the maps) is:

1. Sapienza
2. Hokkaido
3. Paris
4. Colorado
5. Marrakesh
6. That other one

That's a fact.

Tagyhag

This isn't quite milk and cola but I actually quite like to drink ice cold coke when I have ramen. The warm broth and the cold cola make for a really weird sensation that I enjoy in limited quantities.

I wouldn't make a habit of it, that said.

Ha, it's the same for me, it's the only meal that I drink soda with.

LiK

I like the embassy a lot, but the school is kinda boring and the rest of the map isn't much fun either. It's not the worst though. The official ranking of the Hitman maps (just the maps) is:

1. Sapienza
2. Hokkaido
3. Paris
4. Colorado
5. Marrakesh
6. That other one

That's a fact.

Last one is Icon bonus episode right? I thought it was okay as well.

I'm hoping S2 really mixes up the settings much more in terms of what's going on. Hell, I hope we get an E3 spoof.

kiguel182

If Dan doesn't drink the milk he should just put a tiny bit of it instead of wasting a bunch of milk.

Speaks volumes how there are a bunch of starving people in the world and some people just waste good food like it's nothing.

Yeah, it's an extreme but I can't help think about it when I watched his video of flushing milk down the drain.

Anyway, back to video games.

Fantastapotamus

Last one is Icon bonus episode right? I thought it was okay as well.

I'm hoping S2 really mixes up the settings much more in terms of what's going on. Hell, I hope we get an E3 spoof.

I forgot about the Icon, the worst by far is Bangkok. Shame cause it looks nice.

I also really hope S2 will be more than just 6 new maps. Not quite sure what I want, but if it's the same exact game but more maps I'm not sure if I'll be as excited as I should be.

If Dan doesn't drink the milk he should just put a tiny bit of it instead of wasting a bunch of milk.

Speaks volumes how there are a bunch of starving people in the world and some people just waste good food like it's nothing.

Yeah, it's an extreme but I can't help think about it when I watched his video of flushing milk down the drain.

Anyway, back to video games.

You know that milk expires and an absurd amount of it gets thrown away every day? Dan's milk mixed with a ton of extra sugar getting put in the drain is nothing.

That's true for almost anything though. Doesn't make it much better.
There's nothing to make better, trying to guilt a person for their use of milk is inherently dumb. If you want to preserve more of that milk you should be looking at the business end, not what people do with their cereal.

kiguel182

You know that milk expires and an absurd amount of it gets thrown away every day? Dan's milk mixed with a ton of extra sugar getting put in the drain is nothing.

Tons of food is thrown away because of expiration dates when the food is more than good to be consumed. I'm well aware of that and I've inclusive watched stuff regarding that issue. The food industry in western worlds is terrible in many ways.

I'm not saying what Dan does is hurting anyone, simply that it shows the stark contrast that exists in the world. It's a small thing in a big scale but it has a lot of significance if you think about how food is perceived by different people.

And I'm not saying Dan is also the only person doing this but I can't help but think about that when he posts a video of proudly throwing away food.

robotrock

Banned
Why don't you guys like Bangkok? Not enough opportunities to mess around with? I only played the main story mission but really enjoyed my time with it.

I also really enjoyed Colorado.

Why don't you guys like Bangkok? Not enough opportunities to mess around with? I only played the main story mission but really enjoyed my time with it.

idk who recorded that song as The Class but Are We Stars was my jam in the summer. Club 27 was a great mission. I like the map a lot.

Fantastapotamus

There's nothing to make better, trying to guilt a person for their use of milk is inherently dumb. If you want to preserve more of that milk you should be looking at the business end, not what people do with their cereal.

I'm not trying to guilt anybody for anything. I'm just saying that Dan is a monster. Because he is. Because only monsters don't like cereal milk. That's another fact.

There's just not enough stuff to play around with. It's like Paris but with less character and toys. Colorado is great though. Best map for SA/SO

LiK

I like Bangkok. It's a nice looking place too.

I have mixed feelings for Colorado.

kiguel182

I haven't reached Bangkok yet but Marakesh is wearing thin way sooner than the other two previous maps.

I'm like level 13 and it feels like I've done the stuff I wanted to do while previously I still had a ton of fun opportunities available and new ways to tackle the mission were revealed to me constantly.

Here it seems you have to search much harder for different ways to kill them.

I haven't reached Bangkok yet but Marakesh is wearing thin way sooner than the other two previous maps.

I'm like level 13 and it feels like I've done the stuff I wanted to do while previously I still had a ton of fun opportunities available and new ways to tackle the mission were revealed to me constantly.

Here it seems you have to search much harder for different ways to kill them.
Marrakesh took me the longest to master. Just do as many of the challenges as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom