• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I don't know why Ryan found that hilarious, it just makes me upset.

Back to Hitman, Are they ever going to do the nighttime mission in Marrakesh? Are Dan and Brad splitting up the Hitman QLs? I'd rather Dan and Vinny take over, no way it doesn't end up hilarious.

Wunder

It does?

It looked more like a pile of cream and chocolate chips in pastry.

to an untrained mind that is all it was, but to a pie expert, it was glorious

TBH I don't know why Ryan found that hilarious, it just makes me upset.

Back to Hitman, Are they ever going to do the nighttime mission in Marrakesh? Are Dan and Brad splitting up the Hitman QLs? I'd rather Dan and Vinny take over, no way it doesn't end up hilarious.

I hope Dan x Vinny take over, watching Brad play Hitman is getting increasingly frustrating, especially since he's convinced himself that he's good at the game.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I hope Dan x Vinny take over, watching Brad play Hitman is getting increasingly frustrating, especially since he's convinced himself that he's good at the game.

No. Brad is the Hitman. I will not accept any substitutes. Vinny can play too if he wants.

9nspnv1.gif

Let's goooooo

Relistening to all the GOTY podcasts from previous years, 2015 is by far the most contentious but I think also the best. So many great clashes.

Wunder

Relistening to all the GOTY podcasts from previous years, 2015 is by far the most contentious but I think also the best. So many great clashes.

If they rallied behind Rocket League instead of MGSV I could see it beating Mario Maker, using the 'perfect package' argument tearing SMM apart for its issues.

GOTY was a fantastic week. 5 days of varied premium content, all of which were high quality.

It's cruel to know the potential for that output is there and only get it on one week.

This year I predict great things for East and West's worst year yet.

Zornack

I think 2015 is my least favorite. The amount of times Austin tries to explain to people why the rational for their opinion is wrong, no thanks.

Plus the way Jeff forced the handling of the top 10 list sucked.

I have Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for PS2. It was actually a very competent park builder. The controls were quite intuitive for a genre typically meant for PC. I always had such a blast with the Site B stuff, where you could let the dinos run wild. I really wouldn't mind a current gen version.

I enjoyed this game just for one thing. Once I was able to make the big ass T-Rex like dinosaurs, I set them loose and then watch my park get utterly destroyed and wrecked to oblivion.

Zone of the Enders is so good

If we're talking about The 2nd Runner then fuck yes. That opening song will forever be stuck in my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom