• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I'd like TLG way more if it weren't for the bad controls and even worse camera. There have been several times I've almost up and stopped playing because of how frustrating parts of this game can be. Most of the puzzles themselves haven't been all that hard, it's in the execution which had made this game way less enjoyable for me. I really, for the love of god, hope this ending is worth it because I'm kind of getting sick of the game all together.

Meneses

I'd like TLG way more if it weren't for the bad controls and even worse camera. There have been several times I've almost up and stopped playing because of how frustrating parts of this game can be. Most of the puzzles themselves haven't been all that hard, it's in the execution which had made this game way less enjoyable for me. I really, for the love of god, hope this ending is worth it because I'm kind of getting sick of the game all together.

If you're not having fun playing it, just stop. The ending won't blow your mind or anything. If you're not enjoying the journey and haven't connected to the characters, there's pretty much no point in forcing your way through.

Depends on how far you are. Early on I found myself getting frustrated by the performance but at a point it clicked. Not that there weren't frustrating moments from time to time. And without spoiling anything, if you are flat out not liking the game, the ending probably won't be do anything for you.

Megasoum

Banned
Turns out that the first episode of Telltale's Batman game is free on Steam so I just tried it...

Jesus... It's running at twice the resolution and 3x the FPS compared to the console version lol. It could use more AA tho...

Oh and it's still a Telltale game lol

4624E976FF85ECA409CE3CE88214AE9974DE0DEB

FStop7

Banned
Turns out that the first episode of Telltale's Batman game is free on Steam so I just tried it...

Jesus... It's running at twice the resolution and 3x the FPS compared to the console version lol. It could use more AA tho...

That should be a new villain. Voidface.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

It's really, really amazing how they still can't get a game out that isn't broken in some way.

That should be a new villain. Voidface.

I'm 100% sure that there already is a villain with that name and face somewhere in comic history.

FStop7

Banned
I hope Dan x Vinny take over, watching Brad play Hitman is getting increasingly frustrating, especially since he's convinced himself that he's good at the game.

Clean Hitman play is slow and deliberate. I think Brads got a good handle on the game now but he doesn't want to play it the safe way because it's boring to watch.

TraBuch

Banned
I've spent hours in Terraria the last few days finding enough goldfish to craft a trinket only to notice that that trinket isn't actually in the PS3 version of Terraria. Fucking shit.

Jintor

Clean Hitman play is slow and deliberate. I think Brads got a good handle on the game now but he doesn't want to play it the safe way because it's boring to watch.

Surely better but imperfect knowledge of the systems would lead to more entertaining on-the-spot decision making though

As much as I love Hitman, Brad has crossed the line where he now knows pretty much all the maps and systems in and out and just goes though the motions.

The sense of discovery and chaos isnt there anymore.

With S2 I do hope IO really tweak the hell out of the underlying gameplay systems too as well as adding more maps. Changing the rules somehwat would also make revisiting the old maps and missions interesting too.

oti

Banned
Finished the LiS videos.

I'm so glad I stopped playing this game after episode 1. Enjoyed the story but man this is not my game at all.

Time to go back to #2017content.

Giganteus

As much as I love Hitman, Brad has crossed the line where he now knows pretty much all the maps and systems in and out and just goes though the motions.

The sense of discovery and chaos isnt there anymore.

With S2 I do hope IO really tweak the hell out of the underlying gameplay systems too as well as adding more maps. Changing the rules somehwat would also make revisiting the old maps and missions interesting too.
That'd be nice, but I now want online multiplayer with two Hitmans in a level trying to get to the same target. I want to be able to blend into a crowd like Assassin's Creed multiplayer. Killing the other Hitman is possible, but wouldn't be a must, and the target would not be visible in Hitman vision or on the map, like the elusive targets.

I want this really bad, because i know it would be so damn good, but I'm not expecting such a thing.

Jintor

I think it's time to revisit ass creed multi in the form of hitmans.

brotherhood multiplayer was really some of the most fun i've had online.

Finished the LiS videos.

I'm so glad I stopped playing this game after episode 1. Enjoyed the story but man this is not my game at all.

Time to go back to #2017content.

I have so many questions about that rewind power that the game never addresses. Like what happens if she throws a ball and then rewinds time? Will the ball warp back to her hand or will it just fly back along its trajectory, inevitably whacking Alyssa in the face? Similarly, if she spit and then rewound, would it go back inside her or hit her in the face? What if she rewinds in a vehicle? Would she go back inside the vehicle or remain in place while the vehicle went back? Like, if she was in a plane and rewound, would she end up plummeting to her death?

oti

Banned
scrollin through my tumblr feed and saw Drew has become an honest to goodness reaction face

congrats Drew

dekutree:

girls: spank me i’ve been naughty

me: its okay we all make mistakes

Source: dekutree #nsfw #text #LMAO

We need to kill Tumblr.

I have so many questions about that rewind power that the game never addresses. Like what happens if she throws a ball and then rewinds time? Will the ball warp back to her hand or will it just fly back along its trajectory, inevitably whacking Alyssa in the face? Similarly, if she spit and then rewound, would it go back inside her or hit her in the face? What if she rewinds in a vehicle? Would she go back inside the vehicle or remain in place while the vehicle went back? Like, if she was in a plane and rewound, would she end up plummeting to her death?

Yes.

Choomp

Banned

Yeah, kinda crazy how their games still look and run like shit. I've always been a big fan of theirs despite that but idk if Batman grabbed me enough for me to continue it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom