• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Is this for the games-centric second stream?
NY0gMQB.jpg

Isn't that too late for the second stream? Maybe it's Jeff in NY after he attended the event talking to the Beast Crew about his experience with the Switch.

daveo42

Banned
Timeline the book is fantastic. Timeline the movie should have been aborted in pre-production. Fuck that movie.

GB in NY would be fantastic

Jeff, Vinny, Alex, and Dan all in the same place at the same time would probably break the site. I want it.

LiK

I assume they're gonna just watch the archive of the Switch presentation on West Coast. There's no other way.

Does Gamespot have a large enough presence on social media for a producer/manager? If anything I feel they've been on a downward trend.

Hindl

What would be the pervy reference?

A switch is someone who "switches" between being a top and bottom, and a switch is a piece of wood that is used to punish people by beating them. This could either be actual beating like how parents would beat their child with the belt, or some sadomasochistic beating if you're into that kinky shit

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh mnz...
Please, not convinced this is a common expression

A switch is someone who "switches" between being a top and bottom, and a switch is a piece of wood that is used to punish people by beating them. This could either be actual beating like how parents would beat their child with the belt, or some sadomasochistic beating if you're into that kinky shit
Aha, ok

LiK

O_O

justjim89

I'd love a one-off one on one talk between Jeff and Peer Schneider over how covering games has changed over the years and reflecting on the old IGN vs. Gamespot rivalry back in the day. They seem like the two biggest names that have been at it the longest, and I bet it would be fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom