• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Elusive Target is gonna be crazy.

5f05a01f7c7255a1ed89cdf86e656c1cf78d8178.jpg

Colorado, has to be an accident, no explosions.

I'm nervous but excited for this haha. Gonna be interesting. Played Colorado for the first time over the weekend and got to 14 mastery... hopefully that will be enough.

I'm nervous but excited for this haha. Gonna be interesting. Played Colorado for the first time over the weekend and got to 14 mastery... hopefully that will be enough.

probably. being able to start with a costume will cut down on possible errors when trying to get one. though i think in theory the hacker start would give you the best chance, and I don't think you have that at 14.

probably. being able to start with a costume will cut down on possible errors when trying to get one. though i think in theory the hacker start would give you the best chance, and I don't think you have that at 14.

Gotcha, thanks. Guess I will try to get to that level before I attempt it!

Mr. F

Banned
I have a theory that the bombcast will be a tiny bit better in the short term with Dan gone. Most of the monotony for me was that a lot of the intro preamble had turned into shitty food hour, and emails had turned into baiting Dan into talking about crazy opinion XYZ.

DXMGT

Banned
I have a theory that the bombcast will be a tiny bit better in the short term with Dan gone. Most of the monotony for me was that a lot of the intro preamble had turned into shitty food hour, and emails had turned into baiting Dan into talking about crazy opinion XYZ.

They were usually pretty entertaining though.

I sorta agree, I also find Dan was actually rather quiet on the bombcast when the guys were talking actual news or such.

I find on the beastcast he talks more. if that makes sense?

robotrock

Banned
The combat and RPG systems in the first KH game were pretty simple, but I still put it ahead of FFVII because of the story. Story is not really a positive for me in any other Kingdom Hearts game.

It's been a while since I've played through KH1 but I definitely remember much more story points of FFVII than KH1. KH1 also feels kind of whack to me nowadays too, with the floatyness of the jumping and combat. FFVII's turn based menus have aged gracefully

yes aerith's death got me

It's been a while since I've played through KH1 but I definitely remember much more story points of FFVII than KH1. KH1 also feels kind of whack to me nowadays too, with the floatyness of the jumping and combat. FFVII's turn based menus have aged gracefully

yes aerith's death got me
I didn't play FFVII back then, maybe it would mean more to me these days if I had.
But we needed to know what the letter at the end of KH2 said.

lol
Hah, yeeeeah...

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
6/17/2008 Bombcast:

Ryan: "I had heard some rumors at some point about a Red Dead Revolver sequel."
Jeff: "Well, they showed that Rockstar-branded Western-looking footage at E3 at the Sony press conference like, what was it, two, three years ago now, the same year as that Killzone stuff, wasn't it? So, there was that, and everyone thought it was Red Dead 2, and Rockstar came out and said, 'It's not necessarily Red Dead 2!' Which I think actually meant it was totally was, but, I, I can't imagine that game is still in development, whatever it was."
Ryan: "It's alongside Alan Wake somewhere."
Brad: "Hey, Alan Wake's still coming out, dude."
Ryan: "I sure hope so."
Jeff: "I mean, we've seen new footage of Duke Nukem, but still no new Alan Wake stuff."
All these games came out and Scalebound gets canceled.

still hosted on tinypic but heres imgur

Sj0Sb1Wl.jpg
Hahaha, amazing. You have to remember who that guy is:
Following his time at Chrysler, Bell served as corporate vice president of global for the Interactive Entertainment Business group at Microsoft Corporation. At Microsoft, Bell oversaw the launch of Xbox 360's Halo 3 game; the "Believe" campaign garnered the Titanium Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2008. While at Microsoft, Bell oversaw the launches of the Gears of War, Guitar Hero II and Rock Band video games, and was credited on seven games, including Madden NFL.

The Treehouse game presentation stream is at 9:30am EST.
GB will at least have impressions, I guess?

Oh, I didn't realize it was that early. I wonder what this is then? More or less a bonus podcast? Maybe them talking over the recorded version of Thursdays presentation?

Oh, I didn't realize it was that early. I wonder what this is then? More or less a bonus podcast? Maybe them talking over the recorded version of Thursdays presentation?

Maybe it's something from the press event? The fan events start on Friday, so one would assume that the media would have a press only event sometime before that. Jeff did say he was going to be out of town, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom