• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

It's going to be the usual Nintendo, right? A shit load of Mario games, some Wii U ports, a Ubisoft game, and a promise there won't be content droughts.

I'm not going to get a cheap system (<$250) with an acceptable amount of usable storage (at least 32GB) with a Metroid game, am I?

2 out of 3 of those are likely

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nintendo switch is like the first platform I'm super excited to buy first day and not excited about any of the launch games rumored.

Splatoon is cool i guess but i don't give a shit about mario.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just excited for a not too gimmicky handheld with a single screen and I hope it gets some of the Vita output of niche Japanese and indie games, too. Could be my first Nintendo console in a long time.

daveo42

Banned
I've never camped out for any consumer good. I've waited a few hours in lines, but nothing more than maybe 2-3 hours. Waiting in line that long isn't worth it for any piece of tech.

why did people ever like the first gravity rush

Interesting mechanics, great art style, amazing story, fantastic soundtrack, and is a ton of fun just flying around the map to collect gems or find hidden stuff. I get it's not necessarily a game for everyone, especially with how the Vita version handled and minor camera problems, but it's also a game people should try before panning it.

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/819675469540978688

Found this authentic New Yorker waiting at the hotel.

C2ASfXAWEAIsGsR.jpg

robotrock

Banned
Interesting mechanics, great art style, amazing story, fantastic soundtrack, and is a ton of fun just flying around the map to collect gems or find hidden stuff. I get it's not necessarily a game for everyone, especially with how the Vita version handled and minor camera problems, but it's also a game people should try before panning it.

Alright

is the gravity rush story amazing?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, the people calling Twitter shit (sounds like you are) just don't use their unfollow button enough. It's probably the best social network to create a good feed in. But I see all these people complaining, but also following hundreds of accounts.

robotrock

Banned
Honestly, the people calling Twitter shit (sounds like you are) just don't use their unfollow button enough. It's probably the best social network to create a good feed in. But I see all these people complaining, but also following hundreds of accounts.

Twitter is shit

fuck the nazis and fuck the trump

Teddified

Considering they're using the site's player and not youtube I'm gonna assume this means the Dead Rising stream is in the studio. Yay! Wonder who the wingman is.

robotrock

Banned
Ok? Should they ban the elected US president or what? I wouldn't want to be on that site.

Yeah i think so personally, they should ban him and the nazis/white nationalists whatever. Or shut twitter down

I would rather they didn't have that platform.

daveo42

Banned
Alright

is the gravity rush story amazing?

I'd say so. I'd say the biggest knock against it was that while the main conflict resolved, there were some unanswered questions left hanging for the sequel.

Goddamn autocorrect. ;_;

I mean you have to use the word often enough for it to select it right? That's what happened to our pal Johnny V and him cum slutting to dinner. I mean coming. Coming to dinner.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Did you see that thread about how Kat gets dressed?

Yeah, it's kinda weird.

I'd say so. I'd say the biggest knock against it was that while the main conflict resolved, there were some unanswered questions left hanging for the sequel.

I mean you have to use the word often enough for it to select it right? That's what happened to our pal Johnny V and him cum slutting to dinner. I mean coming. Coming to dinner.

My autocorrect seems to go haywire more often than not really. Like I would swype most of the time and it spells words like than as thsn.

repeater

Brad and Frank West keeping the spirit of journalism alive in these dark times.

Also.. uhhh..
Brad is looking pretty hot today in that grey beard. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom