• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's kind of a bad point of time for everyone!? Like 1 pm on a weekday in Japan, late evening in the US and 4/5 am in Europe.

I just realized the Switch stuff is going to be 4AM my time... I was expecting sooner.��

Yup, RIP people in the EU basically. I'll be doing what I have to do and then when I return home I'll watch the conference, obviously I won't be checking or looking at anything else except for a link to the livestream which should be Nintendo's youtube channel.

oh neat, an actual article about the new Windjammers

Great read.

daveo42

Banned
I expect there to be a ton of interesting things to come out of the conference but I will ultimately not pick up a system because a Switch would do the same thing my Wii U currently does: collect dust.

yeah it's basically a terrible time except for people on the US west coast. kind of ridiculous.

11pm EST isn't that bad. It does suck a bit worse for those in Europe tho.

robotrock

Banned

robotrock

Banned
I hope Giant Bomb never acknowledges it and just takes advantage of this new VCR for Game Tapes.

Do you think the VCR has an HDMI port?

daveo42

Banned
I'm kind of disappointed the CNET one doesn't call out Jeff Bakalar by name. At least they could mention the fucking refrigerators.

I hope Giant Bomb never acknowledges it and just takes advantage of this new VCR for Game Tapes.

Do you think the VCR has an HDMI port?

ahahaha, "Capcom sent us a VCR for some reason" starting off the latest Game Tapes and that being it would be perfect

it's a shame that scenario requires Game Tapes being a feature

popo

I bet GB only got included because Tim Turnip works PR at capcom. Jeff's feelings on RE are well known, should have marketed it directly at Brad.

it's a shame that scenario requires Game Tapes being a feature

They did one two weeks ago. Shame as I hate that feature.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh hey, I just noticed that

LQbT8TR.png

ev0

I want to see Brad to a Frank the Pimp run, then the full 7 day survivor mode.
This should go as well as Hitman

good to see Brad coming through with a fresh one-off premium feature

we need more of that kind of stuff

I want to see Brad to a Frank the Pimp run, then the full 7 day survivor mode.
This should go as well as Hitman

a 7 Day Survivor Extra Life run would be amazing
if it wasn't just Brad at his home

Ketch

Dang, kind of bummed gravity rush looks like exactly the same as the 1st one. Was hoping they'd make a lot of improvements, doesn't look like they did.

Zaph

Two fresh, new features in one week 🙌🏼

I think they're listening
(or is there a sub sale on?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom